Chapter 4

Even though I knew about their relationship I couldn't threw away my heart and the feelings that I have because that's what makes me a human being. This is the path that I chose, to suffer from an unrequited love , but if in a moment of his life Suga will  need me I will be there giving him my help because this is the only thing that I can do for the person I love.

I decided to leave them alone, giving them the space that they needed. In my way back to the dressing room I was questioning myself.

"What's wrong with me, what I done wrong so nobody loves me?" In that moment my knees went weak and I fell in the middle of the hallway,   while my hand was on the wall. Then tears started forming and started falling on my cheeks.  In that moment Ho Seok was passing by and he saw me crying. From his face I knew that he was questioning himself what to do, to leave or to came closer to me.

HO SEOK POV:

I was walking on the hall to the beverage vending machines when I saw a crying ugly duckling. In that moment I had a really troubled expression, I didn't know what to do: leave or go closer  to ask her if something wrong had happened." Aish" I said while i was rubbing  the back of my neck. I turned around and left her crying in the middle of the hallway but I felt really guilty, I didn't know that even that ugly duckling has difficult moments because she is always smiling when she is with us. It was the first moment that I saw her crying. I remembered what I did to her that moment and the guilty got stronger. When she got back at the dressing room she had a smile on her face but I knew it was a fake one. I started to notice the things she does for us like giving us drinks, snacks or folding the clothes that we leave behind. I began to change the impression that I had about her and I started to notice that she is really a caring person.  I was a fool for being mean to her but I will change. 

YOUR POV:

I was taking care of some stuff, when I saw Suga and Ha Ra entering in the dressing room and they took a seat on the couch. I was relieved that my tears stopped falling and I was much more relieved that Ho Seok didn't ask me anything about what happened in the hallway because I didn't know what to say to him.

-Noona can you help me with the filming for the fans? J-Hope said with the video-camera in his hand.

-I'm sorry Ho Seok but I can't, I am really tired. Ha Ra said while rubbing her shoulder.

Well I could help him but he wouldn't ever ask my help. Any way this fact didn't concern me and I was ready to leave the room when Ho Seok caught my attention.

-    Na Na noona why are you leaving the room aren't you willing to help me with the filming? Ho Seok said with a really large smile on his face.