Epilogue

AFTER TEN YEARS.

I can't believe myself, these kinds of days seem like a dream to me, this girl has become the last thing that I see in the evening and the first thing that I see in the morning. I am lying in bed and next to me is my lovely wife. I turned so now I am facing her; she is so cute when she is sleeping.  I hugged her and I begin to kiss her lips and I moved down to her neck.

-         Honey, please don't do that! She said.

-         Sorry honey did I woke you up?

-         No honey. She said and sat down and cupped my face and she captured my lips in a wonderful and love full kiss.

-         Good morning honey.

-         Good morning to you too my dear wife. I said and I give her a kiss as well.

-         Omma , appa are you awake.

-         Yes darlings we are awake please come in.

The door opened and two cute little twin boys come in. They were black haired and they had brown eyes.

-         Good morning Omma. They said and kissed their mother cheek.

-         Good morning my babies. Na Na said and kissed the children.

-         You are really bad boys, you completely forgot about your father. Oh god I am so lonely.

-         Good morning appa. They said and kissed Ho Seok as well.

A/N : So this is the final my dear readers. I would like to thank you all for reading my story, for voting and for commenting. As an author i am really happy that you all liked it it. Now that i am ending this story i am a little sad because i put a part of my soul in it and now i have to say good bye to Na Na and J-hope.