Chapter 30

HO SEOK POV:

I felt someone pushing me away from where I was. Now I was lying on the floor.

-         Who the heck was the jerk that pushed me? I asked.

I was looking on the others boys and I saw their shocked faces so that made me question myself why they were like this. I turned around to see Na Na covered in blood. In that moment my world lost its color and the tears began to fall on my cheeks. I stood up and I and the boys went closer to her and I took her head and I placed it in my lap.

-         Someone please call an ambulance. I screamed.

-         Please don’t die my love.  Please don’t leave me or I won’t be able to live anymore. I said crying like I never did before.

The suddenly Tao punched me.

-         You group of jerks ( I am really sorry my readers ). It is your entire fault, if Na Na didn’t meet you all her life wouldn’t be like that. Tao said taking Na Na away from me.

-         Why do you mean by that? Suga asked.

-         I mean you are all some jerks that played with Na Na heart and when you were bored you abandoned her. Tao said turning around for a bit.

Then he left us dumbfounded because we didn’t knew what he was saying because we never played with Na Na’s heart in the contrary it was Na Na that played with our hearts.

When we hurried in the dressing room because we wanted to take our clothes and go to hospital Angy stopped us and told us that Ha Ra has kissed Suho the other night at the party and it seems that she said that she is the friend of Na Na. Something is really fishy here but I will ask that Ha Ra more questions after I see Na Na.

AT THE HOSPITAL

 We were about to enter the hospital room where Na Na was when I heard Ha Ra say:

-         I am really sorry for my friend. It was tragic how her heart has been broken by these awful guys. They made her work for them and when they were boredwith her they signed some papers asking the CEO to fire Na Na. I am really sorry that I couldn’t do anything for her then. She said faking a tear.

-         Would you care to explain what has happened to us as well Ha Ra-shi. I said with an angry expression.

-         Oh look at the time. I have to go. Bye. She said and she ran before I could catch her.

-         If you are here just to hurt Na Na you better be leaving now or I don’t know what I will do to you. Do you understand me? Lay said.

-         We aren’t here to hurt her so please let’s talk about it. It seems that between Na Na and us is a misunderstanding. I said.

The others took a seat on the couch that was in the room while I was staying on a chair that was beside Na Na's bed. I looked at her she was lying in bed unconscious, her face was pale and her lips were dry. I took her hand in mine and I began to kiss it.

We told the boys in EXO our version of the story and we arrived at the conclusion that Ha Ra has lied to us. I was so angry at her for laying but I was more mad at me that I trusted her words. When she told me that lie I should have searched for Na Na. “How could I have trusted Ha Ra more than my loved one” I said in my mind.

-         Even if you were fooled by that Ha Ra you still hurt Na Na today with your harsh words. Luhan said.

-         We don’t trust you guys. Tao said with a hard expression.

-         We won’t let you close to Na Na. Kris said.

-         We will show you guys how we really are. I said.