Chapter 19

After they finished the variety show I dropped them at a shop to buy clothes because they will be attending a party tonight.  While they were buying clothes I was looking at them and at their happy faces when they found some clothes they liked. When I was looking around a dress caught my eye. It was a silk black dress with her back cut out and was sleeveless it was so beautiful that I wanted to buy it but when I looked at the price I noticed that this dress was too expensive for me.

-         What are you looking at? Lay asked me coming from behind me.

-         Nothing. I said and I let go of the price tag.

-         So have you guys found clothes for tonight. I asked them.

-         Yes we found plenty of them. They said with smiles on their faces.

-         Oh, that is good then let’s go back to the dorm. I said to them pointing the van.

-         Wait just a bit Na Na it seems that Lay and Kris have one more thing to buy. Xiumin said to me.

-         Okay we will wait for them then we will go. I said.

AT THE DORM

-         So guys the make-up artist and hair dresser will come in 20 minutes so you guys take baths in this time and the limousine will be here at 9 o’ clock. I said that and I was ready to leave when someone suddenly grabbed my collar.

-         Where do you think you are leaving? Kris said from behind me.

-         I am going home. Why? I asked confused.

-         You aren’t leaving because you will go with us at the party.

-         What nonsense is this? I wasn’t invited so I can’t go there just because you guys said so. I said

-         I am sorry to disappoint you but the host of this party is a sunbae of us and we talked big about you and it seems that he wants to meet you in person. Kris said.

-         Even if the host is all right with me being there I don’t have the necessary clothes for this kind of event. I said that trying to escape.

-         That isn’t a problem anymore because we bought you a dress for this event and some matching heels. Lay said showing me the dress that I liked.

-         So don’t complain anymore and go take a bath. Kris said pushing me in the bathroom.