Chapter 21.

Liam's POV.

Peter is getting on my nerves now. I don't want that kid involved and he involved her, now I have to protect her. Angel should've known better, she is her mother but she can't even protect her.

I drew a cross on my sister's picture. She's the only one I am hundred percent sure wouldn't have told the world Angel's daughter is related to me. 

"What is that for?" Calum came into the room. "I am also a suspect?" He quickly took his picture from the board. "Liam, you can't make me or Stacey a suspect. Wait, even my wife and brother are suspects?" 

"If you did nothing wrong than why you stressed?" I questioned and he rolled his eyes.

"Who is this unknown?" Calum asked.

"Angel's boyfriend." I replied. "I don't trust him."

"His name is Simon." Calum wrote it down. "Liam, why do you think Simon would hurt Angel?" 

"He is very strange. I have a feeling he told Peter about Angel's daughter because he was jealous. I know a criminal when I see one Calum and this boyfriend of Angel isn't as innocent as he looks." 

"Just admit you jealous." Calum smiled and I punched him in the face. "Why are you helping Stacey if you don't like her?"

"I'm not helping her. I am helping myself." I answered. "Peter is after me and he thinks Angel's family is my weakness but they not. That is why I am trying to find out the person who spread the rumors of me being a father."

"Liam, you won't find the person who told the world you Angel's father if you don't make peace with Stacey. You know Stacey might know who she told and if you ask her she might reveal somethings we didn't even know." Every chance Calum gets he talks about Angel. He is just trying to get me to ask her for help but it won't happen. I don't need Angel or anyone else.

"Read this and tell me what time you asked me for help and what time you told Simon about me being related to Angel." I handed him the note.

"So many years later and you still have a bad handwriting." Calum commented. "Okay. So Peter's men came into my house around three and I personally met you around twelve that day. So I probably told Simon about Angel after two."

"Well, someone from the underground told me Peter and everyone else found about about that kid around one." I grabbed my page from him. "It's Simon, he told everyone about the kid." I continued. "Now you have to convince Angel that Simon isn't who he said he is. I wouldn't even be surpised if his name is a lie and he works for Peter."

"Liam are you saying Simon told the world Angel is your daughter?" He asked and I nod my head. "I can believe that but Simon...Liam, Simon really cares about Angel and Stacey. He always makes them happy and to tell Stacey, her boyfriend is a criminal and he told everyone Angel is your daughter. She will never believe me."

"I didn't say Simon told the world. I said he told Peter, and Peter told everyone else so no one would suspect it was in inside job and---."

"Okay." Calum took a deep breath. "I'll tell Stacey but I know she won't believe me."

"It's your job to convince her because that child of hers is in danger. Calum, that kid will die the next time Peter plans something. You know she almost lost her life last time." I told him. "Anyways that's not my problem, it's yours."

"Okay, I will tell try my best." Calum replied. "So is that all you called me here for?"

"No." I answered. "I am leaving New York for a day or two so don't come to my house. I don't want anyone coming to see Shadow. She has enough problems and you and Angel trouble her." I can leave Angel and the others but I am worried about Shadow. She always seems disturbed these days. Angel's accident must have frightened her because ever since she came back from the hospital she has been different.