Chapter 14.

Stacey's POV.

Everyone made it to Angel's birthday party. Even Britney's stupid sister who I am not close with came but Shadow didn't make it. She called Lexie this morning to tell her she won't be able to make it and I am glad she isn't coming here anymore. It would've been awkward for me to be in the same room as Shadow. I don't want to be rude to her because she's amazing but at the same time, I have to make sure I am not too nice to her so she can stay away from my baby. I don't need another mother for my Angel.

"Make sure Angel doesn't play hide and seek." I told Calum and he nod his head.  The last time Angel played hide and seek we couldn't find her. She always finds amazing places to hide and it takes us the whole day to find her that is why I make sure I don't let her play hide and seek at her birthday parties. I don't want the birthday girl missing. "Lexie, don't do that." I don't understand why she constantly adds salt to my brother's juice. 

"Your brother has a crush on someone else so I want to just add some salt to send a message to him." She replied. 

"What kind of message does salt send?" I am confused about my brother's relationship with Lexie. I know they got kids together and they married but they hiding something else from me and everyone else.

"Didn't Liam ever tell you something about salt?" She asked and I shook my head. "Well, if someone adds salt in everything they feed you then it means they want to kill you."

"Why do you want to kill my brother? You will be a widower you know that." I told her and she giggled.

"At least I will inherit his money." She replied. "Stacey listen, I see you like a sister but I don't like the fact that your brother has a crush on this stupid little girl. He is not even ashamed to tell me he likes someone."

"Zayn is joking. Trust me, my brother loves you a lot and he is just pulling your leg." I winked at her. "You beautiful."

"Don't flirter with me Stacey. I am married." She took the drink and I giggled. 

"Stacey Salvator." Britney's annoying sister said to me the second Lexie left me. 

"Bianca Spears." I smiled. I don't know her husband's last name that is why I always use her maiden name. 

"The last time I saw you were in primary school when I used to beat you and Kaitlyn always wanted to protect you. I told Britney to make sure she showed everyone how the Spears family is in power but I heard you two are besties now. She doesn't bully you anymore?" She asked and I shook my head. "I always knew my baby sister is a softy."

"Bianca, what do you want from me?" I questioned.

"I want you to tell me what happened to Kaitlyn." She grabbed a chair and sat down. "I am waiting."

"People change. I used to respect you when I was a kid that is why I always let you have your way but I am an adult now. There is no way you can bully me." 

"Stacey, just tell me what you are hiding." She swang your legs. "Kaitlyn's whole family just died and then you took their last name. Are you Kaitlyn pretending to be Stacey the nerd." 

"You are not funny." I stated. "So please stop what you are doing. Kaitlyn and her family died years ago so stop talking about them."

"Okay then, tell me what happened to Wyatt and the Mayor." What the hell is wrong with this girl. Why the hell is she trying to find out what happened years ago. She is married to a rich man but she wants to know about my history.

"Tell me why your husband is not here? I thought you said you got no time for anyone. Bianca what happened to you a busy woman and time is money."