Chapter 52

Liam's POV.

I woke up, tied to a chair and not able to move a thing. I saw Stacey and Lexie chained together while Angel just sat next to her mother, crying. 

"What's going on?" I asked and the Mayor walked to me. 

"I remember when I asked you who you would save between them, you said it was an easy question but you will never be asked to choose between them." The Mayor smiled. "So today, I want you to choose. You have to choose one, the one you want to save." 

"Leave them out of this." 

"No." He refused. "You said you don't love or care about anyone because they only cause you pain but you failed to not love and care about people so choose. I know you care about all of them so choose between them." 

"You have tortured him enough." Lexie shouted. "Kill us, I don't care but leave my little brother alone!" 

"You don't ever shut up, do you?" The Mayor walked to her and smacked her. "If you utter another word I will kill the kid." 

"Lexie, please just listen to him." I told my sister because I know the Mayor. He will definitely kill the kid.

"Good boy, Liam." The Mayor said. "Now, how about we restart again." He smiled. "Choose between your sister and lover." 

"I don't love her." I shouted. "So don't ask me to choose between them." 

"Liam!" He snapped. "You don't want to see me angry, now choose!" 

"You win!" I said. "So please leave my sister and Stacey alone. They are both innocent and they have children." 

"Okay." He quickly agreed. "I'll leave them." He grabbed Angel. "Untie one of Liam's hands." He told his minion. "And give him this gun." 

Angel kept crying.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" I shook my head refusing. "I won't take the gun. Leave the kid alone!" I shouted. 

"Liam if you don't obey my orders I will blow her brains out." Mayor warned me.

"Just leave the kid alone." I said, holding the gun. 

"Shoot one of them or I shoot the kid." He said, holding the gun on her head.

"Mommy." Angel screamed. 

"Liam please just shoot me." Stacey cried.

"No Liam! Shoot me." Lexie said.

"Stop it!" I told him. "I made my decision so stop making the kid scared." 

"I won't let this kid go until you pull that trigger and kill one of them." He said so I put the gun on my head and pulled the trigger but nothing happened. 

"What?" I pulled it again but he laughed at me. 

"You think I don't you." He laughed. "I knew you would do that. I just can't believe you never learn from your mistakes." He told his man to tie me up again and they did. 

"Why don't you just let me die." I said. 

"It's fun to see you suffer." He smiled. "You made my life a living hell. You punished me enough so it's my turn now." He threw Angel to Stacey's side.

"Angel!" We all shouted and she started crying in pain. "Please just let my daughter leave this place." Stacey begged. 

"Stacey my girl, your daughter is a Salvatore and I can't make the mistake of another Salvatore surviving and then going after me." He took a seat. "This should've ended a few years ago but because Liam is a die-hard we are here again, but this time I will make sure we end it once and for all. Everyone related to Liam will die."