Chapter 53.

Stacey's POV. 

When Peter chose Lexie my heart started beating faster. She is pregnant she doesn't need him hurting her. I tried to say something but Liam shouted Peter's name and Rex entered the room and everything went silent. 

"You might want to tighten up security next time." Rex smirked with a gun in his hand. 

"Put down the gun Rex if you don't want your brother dead." Mayor said. 

"Where is my brother?" Rex looked around confused. "Let one of them go and then I will put my gun down." 

"I'll shoot the kid right in front of you Rex and you'll regret arguing with me." The Mayor threatened him so he put his gun down. "Good!"

"Where is my brother?" Rex asked again, sitting next to Liam. "I'm here so where is my brother."

"He is fine, he is upstairs." Liam quickly said and the mayor smirked. 

"Tell them to bring the body downstairs." The Mayor told Peter. 

"Body?" Rex got up. "Who are you calling a body?" My heart broke seeing Calum's body. I know he will be fine, he is the strongest person I know. "What have you done to my brother?"

"The doctor said he will be fine so you shouldn't worry about him.....for now." The Mayor told him. "I only brought Calum down so you could all be united ones again." He continued. "A few years ago we were all together the only people that are missing are my son, whom you killed." He shook his head looking at Rex. "And Zayn, Stacey's twin."

"Why don't you kill Zayn first." Liam said. 

"What?" I looked at him angrily. "You're the one that got us into this mess so don't bring my brother in this too." My little Angel is in pain and it's because she's his daughter and now he wants my brother dead.

"Just kill Zayn and then burn this house down with all of us inside." Liam suggested. Is he really crazy? I can't believe he is speaking nonsense. How could he say such a thing especially when our daughter is here?

"That's not a bad idea but before I do that I'll have to kill you all to make sure no one survives especially you Liam." Mayor said. "Have a little reunion while I get you all something special."

"Lexie why is Derek not after Zayn?" Liam asked her and she looked away. 

"Liam, can't you just leave my brother alone." I asked.

"Shut up!" He said. "I am not talking to you and Lexie, you better tell me what you've done?" 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. "But I didn't do anything other than letting the Mayor know you and Peter are on bad terms and he is your enemy." 

"So basically you made them allies since they hate Liam." Rex asked and she nod her head crying. "You fucking traitor!" He snapped. 

"Rex, calm yourself down. She did nothing wrong!" Liam said, defending her.

"What do you mean she did nothing wrong?" Rex shook his head. "If she didn't tell the Mayor you and Peter wanted to kill each other then all this wouldn't have happened. We could've saved Stacey and her daughter and then we would've found Lexie easily since no one knows he is alive and he didn't have a place to stay but no! Your sister decided to sacrifice everyone for her stupid husband." 

"Rex it wouldn't have made any difference if Lexie did not let Peter and Drake meet so calm down." Liam told him. 

"It does make a difference Liam because my brother was beaten up badly while your sister and stupid lover are only chained up. Maybe if it was the other way around you would feel the pain I am feeling right now." Rex shouted.