Chapter 32.

Shadow's POV.

I am tired of us all going around in circles. It's so apparent that Liam and Stacey are in love, they both care about each other, and they have a daughter that connects them. I am jealous of Stacey. She has something I will never have. And that's Liam's first child. I love Liam a lot, but I feel like I am breaking two hearts every time I see Stacey and Liam together. 

I have to check on Liam; I am sure he is still angry about what happened between him and Stacey today.

I went to his room, and he was sitting on the floor, holding his head. 

"You scared her," I mumbled, sitting down next to him. "I know you were angry, but pointing a gun at her wasn't a good idea. She was frightened. She probably thought you would pull the trigger."

"Sorry." He uttered.

"You should apologize to Stacey, not me," I said, and he looked at me. "Liam, I know you love them. I don't know what happened in the past, but you---I can see that you love Angel a lot."

"Shadow, I don't love the mother or her daughter." He got up.

"I saw you watching Angel last night." I got up. "Liam, you were staring with a smile, and I saw you shed a tear. I don't know why you have mixed emotions. Liam, why did you leave your daughter if you love her?" 

"I don't." He left the room, and I followed him.

"You do!" 

"Shadow, I don't have a daughter."

"Liam, what happened?" I need to find out everything. "Liam, I need to know. Why would you leave Angel when she is amazing? She is just a kid, and you never even bothered getting to know her. Why do you hate her?"

"I don't hate her." He mumbled.

"Then why won't you be her father?" I asked.

"I can't." 

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Shadow, you don't know anything." He snapped. "What's wrong with all of you, woman." 

"We not the problem Liam, you are. You left a baby, Angel spent six years without you, and you still don't want to be her father. A stranger is raising her, and you think women are the problem? Liam, that kid wants her father, not her mother's boyfriend." 

"What do you want me to do?" He shouted. 

"If you don't want to be a part of her life, then at least explain to her why you are leaving her again."

"How do you tell a kid you killed their sibling?" My heart started pumping faster. No, I don't believe him. He is lying to me; he could never hurt a kid!

"What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"I killed her sibling." 

"What?" Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "How? Why? When?" I shook my head. "Liam, were you the father?" 

"Yes." 

"Please tell me Stacey wasn't the mother."

"Sorry, Shadow." He mumbled and walked away.

"Liam, what happened?" I asked. "How did Stacey lose the baby?' 

"I didn't know she was pregnant. I was just angry and scared that night. I lost my temper, and I hit her for crossing me. I--I--I didn't mean to do it. She just came at the wrong time, she lied to me, and I couldn't control myself. If it weren't for Calum, she would've been dead too."