Chapter 19.

Liam's POV.

I left the hospital before Calum or the others could see me. I don't know why I donated the blood. I should've just found someone to donate the blood for her. 

How the fuck did she even get that wound? How can her stupid mother be careless? She always jumps around and tells people what they should do. Yet she couldn't even look after her own daughter.

I walked to my car and saw a page on the front of the car. I quickly picked it up and it was written with blood. I knew Peter was behind that kid's accident but a part of me thought he would never stoop so low.

"How's your daughter doing?" I read the page so I quickly took my phone out and called Rex. 

"Send some men to the hospital." I said, getting in my car. "It's an emergency, Rex."

"Calum called me to tell me Angel is in hospital. Is she okay now?" He asked.

"Don't ask me questions. Just send some people to guard the hospital." 

"Okay, but where are you---." I hang upon him. Peter made a big mistake going after a little kid. I always told Angel to hide her kid from the world. I didn't want anyone to know about her child but now they do. And now that kid is a target. Everyone will want to kill her because they think I care about her.

I stopped my car in front of Peter's house. I quickly took my gun out and got out of my car. I am always prepared for Peter. 

I shot his guards who were standing at the front door. I am sure Peter knew I would come here that is why there are only a couple of men here. 

"Seriously!" I opened the door and went in. "You seriously going after a kid because of me." I shouted.

"Salvatore." Peter smiled so I grabbed his collar. "Liam, let go of me kid, or else that daughter of yours will die." 

"Peter you crossed the line this time." I told him. "She is a kid and you went after her because of me."

"She is your daughter which means she will be my enemy when she grows up." He replied.

"She's not my daughter Peter and I do not care about her so leave her alone." 

"Liam, I am not stupid." He chuckled. "How can you donate blood to a girl you don't care about?" He shook his head. "I know you don't want to admit to the world that Angel Salvatore because you scared for her. You scared of your enemies killing her but guess what? I don't care if I kill her to get to you."

"You going to kill a kid?" I can't believe I used to help him.

"Liam I don't think you get it." He laughed. "Angel is your only blood alive. I know Lexie is your sister but Angel is your weakness so unless you apologize to me and start working for me I will kill Angel. I don't want to kill a kid but Angel will become like you, a murder so I will do her a favor and kill her now, while she is still young."

"You made a big mistake Peter. You made the biggest mistake of your life when you went after a kid." I said.

"Do I see tears in Liam Salvatore's eyes?" He laughed and I grabbed his neck. "Liam."

"I want you to remember this day, Peter. I want you to mark this day in your books because this is the last day you or your family will sleep peacefully." I pushed him. "I promise that you will regret hurting that kid."

"And I promise that you will beg before me." He replied so I left his house.

Simon's POV.

The rest of the family went home and Stacey fell asleep on one of the chairs. I know it's my fault that Angel is in this hospital. I wish I refused to help my brother because she is a kid. She almost died because of my mistake. I don't know what I would've done if Angel lost her life tonight.