Chapter 17.

Stacey's POV.

I rushed to Angel when she didn't respond. I went on my knees and turned her over and my heart almost stopped beating.

"Simon." I screamed trying to put pressure on her wound. "Simon." I shouted, again and again, my heart racing faster than it ever did. Why is she bleeding so much? What happened to her?

"What happened?" Simon asked. "We need to get her to the hospital." He quickly picked her up.

We rushed Angel to the hospital because she was unconscious and she lost a lot of blood. I don't know how Angel got this deep cut in her tummy. There were no sharp things outside. 

Simon called Calum while I filled in the forms. They rushed Angel to one of the emergency rooms. I know she lost a lot of blood but she has to be fine. She will be fine.

"Will she be fine?" I asked Simon, tears streaming down my face. "Please tell me my baby will be fine."

"She will be fine, do not cry please." I have never seen Simon so broken. I always thought he was only a good father to Angel because she is my daughter and not his blood but today I have seen a new side of him. He really loves my baby just as much as I love her.  

"Simon, did you leave a knife or something sharp outside." I wiped my tears. "Simon, why were you irresponsible? Why did you even late her play outside alone."

"Stacey, Angel always plays outside and she has never been hurt like this. I seriously don't know how she could have got hurt." 

"Simon, I just want my baby to be Okay. She has to be okay." I cried and he hugged me tightly. 

"Where is she?" Calum came with the rest of the family. "Stacey, where's Angel?" He questioned and I wiped my tears. 

"She is in that room, the doctors are with her." Simon answered him. 

"Why are they keeping her for so long?" Lexie asked.

"Why are they here?" I shouted. I know Liam is her brother and Shadow will be her sister-in-law very soon but I don't want them here. I need to calm down my baby is in hospital, she needs my attention not them. I don't even care if they are here or not. I will just have to pretend I don't see them. "Never mind." 

"Thank you." Shadow smiled with tears in her eyes. "Didn't the doctor tell you anything about her condition so far?"

"The kid is fine. She probably did all this because you all annoy her." Liam mumbled. "Now can we go home, Shadow?" 

"Doctor, can we see Angel?" Calum asked and a weak smile appeared on my face. I knew my baby would be fine. I just knew it.

"Angel is in a critical condition." The doctor said and my eyes widened up in shock.

"What?" I shouted. "Why are you here then? Why ain't you with my daughter?" I can't believe he only came out of her room to tell me that nonsense. He was with her the whole time and he didn't even help her. 

"Stacey, calm down." Simon snapped. "Doctor, please tell us what's wrong with Angel?"

"Sir, she has lost a lot of blood. We need to do a blood transfusion soon." The doctor explained.

"Then why aren't you doing it?" Calum said.

"She has a rare blood type. We do not have her blood type and we running out of time so if you have the blood type O---."

"I do." I quickly interrupted her. "I am her mother, I am an O positive blood type so please let's hurry up." 

"She is has a universal blood type, O negative not positive so we can't use your blood or else there will be complications and she might die." The doctor replied. "Is there no family or friend that is an O negative?"