Chapter 34.

Liam's POV.

I went to the underground fight club - where I met the guy that told me where Peter took Angel's daughter - to ask him who he is and why he would help me.

"You still here?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why wouldn't I be here when I knew you would come to look for me." He took a bottle of wine and poured it into two glasses. "Here!" He offered me one but I ignored him. 

"I don't drink." I said.

"I forgot, sorry." He said. "So what do you want this time?" 

"Who are you?" I asked and he started laughing. "Don't make me angry!" 

"You came here angry, brother. I didn't make you angry." He said.

"I know my brother died a long time ago so who are you and what do you want. We both know nothing is free in this world."

"You are right. I definitely want something." This guy is a bit too open and honest, he is definitely new in this game.

"What?" 

"Your ex." He said.

"Ex-girlfriend?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "I don't have one." 

"Stacey." He said. "I want Stacey Salvatore." I started laughing.

"I want her?" These people seem to all be in love with that crazy psycho.

"Yes! I want her."

"You think she is something I can just get and give to you?"

"Yep!" He nods his head. "I know she listens to you and she wouldn't disobey you."

"She's engaged to someone else so I think it's best if you ask her fiance for permission to take her from me."

"You can just capture her. I know you can do it." 

"She's not an animal so tell me why do you want her, and I might kidnap her for you." This fool thinks I work for him. He is so naive and stupid, he will get killed if he continues being like this.

"I always loved Stacey and I want to marry her so make it happen." 

"And who are you? Does she know you?" I asked and he took his mask off. "Wow!" I started laughing. "Wow! You are a kid, you will die if you don't leave whatever you playing with the big dogs." 

"What do you mean I am a kid? I am a fucking adult and I know you are just a year older than me so don't act big for your shoes, Liam."

"Don't make me angry, kid." I snapped. "Why do you even think Stacey will accept you now when she didn't want you in high school."

"It's very obvious Liam, Stacey is scared of you so she wouldn't disobey you." 

"She's not scared of me and she always disobeys me." I told him. 

"Liam, I saved your daughter so make sure you pay me back by getting me her mother." 

"How did you even get into this?" I shook my head. "This isn't high school, kid! I know you went to high school with Stacey and you doing all this to earn her love but I am telling you, you will end up dead if you carry on like this. Leave this game before you end up dead, it's a warning kid this is a very dangerous world and you will lose your life before you know it."

"If I tell you something important about your fiancee Shadow, will you give me Stacey." This boy is so stubborn, he will die one day.

"Okay, deal." I should let him die, he isn't my responsibility anyway.