Chapter 26.

Stacey's POV.

"Angel." I shouted. "Angel, sweetheart please come out. I am back." I called her name a few times before starting to look for her. "You want to play hide and seek with mommy." I looked around. "Got you." I opened the cupboard door she always hides in but she was not inside. "Angel you became smart. You found a new place to hide. 

I looked under the bed and she wasn't in there.

"Angel, mommy can't found you. You win, so please come out." I said but I didn't even hear her giggle. She always giggles whenever I look for her but she's so silent today. I wonder where her nanny even went. 

"Simon." I shouted and he quickly hangs up the call he was on. "Simon can you please call the nanny you hired and ask her where my Angel is."

"Sure." He dialed her number but no one answered. "The phone is ringing but there's no answer."

"Simon did you allow her to take my daughter out of the house because I don't remember agreeing for my daughter to go with her anywhere."

"The nanny never asked me anything. You were the last person to talk to her." Simon replied. "Let's just check the house."

"Fine but I swear if that nanny took my daughter out of this house, then she's fired." I started searching my entire house. I almost lost her ones, I shouldn't have taken my eyes off my Angel. 

"Simon." I screamed as I saw blood in front of the storeroom. I was too scared to open the door so Simon opened the door and the nanny was on the floor. "Simon, my baby. Where's my baby?" I started panicking.

"Calm down Stacey." He tucks my hair behind my ear. "Positive thoughts babes. Our Angel is fine, so don't jump to conclusions." He hugged me. 

My daughter, my baby, my child, where could she be? Oh god, please protect my child wherever she is. I wish she wasn't Liam's daughter because now she's paying for his sons. 

"Stacey, call the ambulance. She's still breathing." Simon said after feeling the nanny's pulse. "I am sure they took Angel because they want to scare us. They won't hurt her but they will if we don't give them what they demand."

"They want Liam but they can't get him." I shouted. "Liam will never give himself up for Angel. He doesn't care about her. He hates her, he really won't care if they kill her. The only person who cares is Calum. I need to go to him." 

"Okay, I will call my men and ask them to look for Angel." Simon replied so I ran out of the house and got in my car.

Calum always helps me even if he can't do anything, he can convince Liam to save my baby.

I arrived at Calum's house and I started banging on the door. I didn't stop until he opened the door. 

"What's wrong?" Calum asked and I hugged him while I was crying. "Stacey, are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Angel....Calum, they took my little girl." I told him and he closed the door behind me. "Calum, I can't live without her. Why are you smiling?"

"Calm down, nothing will happen to her." He said.

"Everyone is telling me to calm down." I said, angry. "My daughter is missing, my baby---." I cried. "none of you understand my pain. I am a mother, you can't understand my pain Calum. You and Simon both don't know what I am going through. I almost lost her ones I can't ever lose her."

"Stacey, Angel is safe. Just take a deep breath and calm down."

"I can't." I shouted. "I won't live if anything happens to my daughter."