Chapter 47.

Liam's POV.

I arrived at Lexie's place and Calum was with her. Peter is after the baby now, thanks to Stacey but I don't know how Lexie will be after she finds out her so call friend Stacey, is the one that is working for Peter.

"Liam, you have been staring at me for so long. What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said. "Just don't go out and call me if you need something."

"That's weird." She shook her head. "Tell me what happened?"

"Nothing happened Lexie, just do what I say." I snapped. "I'll come check on you later, I have to go somewhere now." I can't tell Lexie, that Peter knows about her being pregnant, she will get stressed.

"Okay, see you later." Lexie said.

I opened the door to leave and Stacey arrived, all smiley like the innocent fake person she is.

"Hi." She passed me and greeted everyone else.

"What are you doing here?" I grabbed her arm.

"Liam!" Lexie snapped. "You were just leaving so please just come back later."

"No." I closed the door. "I actually changed my mind. I want to stay."

"You can stay as long as no one is going to fight with anyon---." Someone started knocking on the door. "It's open."

Rex came in and Calum looked at me trying to understand what's going on. The only person other than me that knows and doesn't trust Stacey is Rex. Calum and Lexie are both blinded by their love for Stacey.

"What's going on?" Calum asked.

"Why do you think something is going on?" I asked.

"We literally just met an hour ago so why is Rex here?" Calum asked.

"Well, why don't we ask Stacey?" I suggested. "She looks smart and acts smart these days."

"I am lost." Stacey smiled. "I only arrived now so maybe you can tell me what happened, I might be able to help."

"You are stupid for a traitor." I said and Lexie looked at me angry.

"Liam, please." She said.

"Well, we have a traitor." I told them. "And there's only one person who would betray us."

"Who?" Lexie asked.

"Stacey! She's the one that is hiding something. She's the one working for Peter and now he has us where he wanted us." I said.

"No, she's not the traitor." Lexie said.

"I would never work for Peter." Stacey said. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Shut up!" I said.

"Liam, I don't believe Stacey is a snitch." Calum said.

""How could you all disagree with me?" I asked.

"Because we know she could never do that. Stacey is not a rat!" Calum said.

"I totally agree with Calum." Lexie said.

"I usually hate Stacey and I would be on your side Liam but I just don't think she's a rat. This woman can't even speak back, she would never be working against us and if she was working against us don't you think we would have found out."

"Maybe everyone is just blind, maybe you can't all see the truth because your love for Stacey is blinding you all." I shouted. "You all just useless."

"I'm pregnant Liam so please don't shout in my house because I don't have the energy to argue with you." Lexie said.