Chapter 38.

Stacey's POV.

I kept thinking about Liam the whole time. How could I cheat on Simon? That man loves me a lot and loves Angel like his own daughter, how could I risk that all for a useless psycho that doesn't even love me.

I watched Simon pick Angel up to put her in bed. That is something Liam can never do, he can never take care of Angel. He never does anything she asks, how will he make her happy? How can I even be happy when my daughter isn't happy. I have to forget Liam and what happen that day. I can risk everything for something that's unreal.

"What are you thinking about?" Simon kissed me on the forehead.

"Wedding plans." I lied.

"You don't need to think about that, we can get someone to do it for us." Simon said.

"No, it's our wedding, I am the bride, I want to make the wedding plans. I want to be involved in every step. I want to make our day special." I feel so guilty right now. I wish I never let Liam touch me.

"I understand. Can we go to bed?" He asked.

"Well, since we engaged and all, umm maybe we shouldn't share a room." I bit my lip.

"But why?"

"It's part of the tradition." I looked away.

"Oh." He tilts my chin up. "You don't need to be shy, I understand." He is so sweet.

"I am so lucky to be your fiancee." I hugged him. "Thank you for always loving me. I will always try my best to be the best wife."

"I know you will be the best wife. I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and he kissed me before going to our bedroom. I am so tired I will just sleep with Angel.

- - - -

The next morning I made breakfast and fed Angel. Simon already left for work so it will only be Angel and I alone in the house for the day. I don't know when we will take Angel back to school but I hope it's soon because I can't handle her. She's growing up and she talks a bit too much, I am sometimes scared of her questions.

"Mommy, do you want to play games with me?" She asked.

"No sweety, I am really busy now."

"With the wedding?" She asked, excited.

"Yes, I have to book a venue." I told her. "A venue is a place, so I have to choose a place for the wedding," I hope she understands that.

"So you and dad will get married?" She asked and I nod my head. "At the place you choose."

"Yes." I replied.

"Which daddy?" This girl really loves making my life complicated.

"Your father, Simon." I said. "So don't ever say which daddy again." I pulled her check. "Okay, Angel."

"But mommy why can't you marry both daddies?" She pouted.

"That's not how it works." That can't even be considered polygamy, can it? I don't think a woman has ever had two husbands at the same time but explaining this to a six-year-old will be hard, I have to just change the topic. "Angel, how about you and I go shopping later?" I asked and the doorbell rang. "I'll quickly be back." I opened the door and Calum and Lexie were in front of me.

"Hey, Stacey." They both greeted me and I let them in. I closed the door and followed them.

"Hey, what are you both here for?" I asked.

"I came to help you with the wedding." Lexie said.

"Stacey, can I use the loo?" Calum asked and I nod my head slowly. "Thank you."