Chapter 68.

Liam's POV.

I stayed in my car for the whole night. I can't trust Simon. He has an agenda and there's no way I will let him win. He already won Angel's heart and now he wants Stacey too. Over my dead body. If I was going to give up the people, I love then I would've let that guy who loves Stacey have her but I didn't because I don't want anyone to take my place. Angel is my biological child and not Simon's so sooner or later she will love me way more than him. She's still just a child now but once she's a bit older she will know that a biological father who wants to be part of your life is better than a wannabe father.

The next morning, I decided to go home and change my clothes so that Stacey wouldn't know I stayed outside her outside the whole night.

I showered and got dressed. As I was about to leave Britney showed up in my house. This woman has the wrong timing.

"You missed your meeting." She said.

"Can't we postpone it? I have nothing to say to you today." I said and she ignored me and just walked inside my house. "Mrs May, Calum might be your husband but if you disrespect me again you will regret it."

"Why are you so angry early in the morning. It's just 9 am."

"I need to go to Stacey; you can stay in the house. I will see you when I am free." I told her and she giggled. "I am serious."

"You scared something might happen between Stacey and Simon." She replied. "Trust me if something was going to happen between them it would be done by now."

"Don't irritate me." I clenched my fist.

"I can help you get rid of Simon." She said. "I have a sister Liam."

"I know you have a sister and she's married." I said. "But how does that help me?"

"Well, my sister is divorced and she's beautiful so maybe you can hook her up with Simon and you can get your Stacey." I never thought there would be a day I would call this idiot smart. I can't believe she just solved my problem.

"Is your sister in town?" I asked and she nodded. "Let me take her to Stacey's house."

"Well, my sister and Simon met so just keep that in mind when you take her to Stacey's house." She said and I nodded.

We both left my house and I gave Britney a ride back to her house so I could fetch her sister. I hope this plan of hers works because I am tired of Simon and I want him to move on with someone so Stacey and Angel can forget him.

I picked Britney's sister and the whole car ride was quiet. I know she talks a lot because Calum told me about her but I guess she's quiet because she's nervous about meeting Simon. I don't know who would ever fall for Simon but if she did it means she's crazy and that works for me.

We knocked on Stacey's house and she opened the door.

"Hello." Stacey greeted us. "I didn't know you were back."

"I got back yesterday." She replied as we entered Stacey's house. "How have you been?" She asked and I kept looking around for Simon.

Where the hell did that idiot go?

"Liam." Britney's sister pulled my arm making me snap out of my thought. I don't know what she and Stacey have been talking about but I hope the plan is working.

"What?" I said, taking her hand off me.

"Can you and Bianca please sit down. I will bring you juice." Stacey said so we went to sit on the couches.

"Where the fuck is Simon?" I asked myself and Bianca smiled. "What?"

"You would've known where Simon is if you were not walking around like a madman who can't stand still." She replied. "Liam, this plan won't work if you don't act like you have the upper hand."