Chapter 20.

Stacey's POV.

I helped Angel sit up for breakfast. I can't wait for the doctors to discharge her next week. I hate this hospital so much.

"Momma, I want to go home." She mumbled.

"Angel, we will go home soon now open your mouth." I still can't believe Liam helped my baby. I am so grateful to him for saving my baby's life. 

"Mommy, why can't I leave now? I want to leave now!" She cried. "I don't want to stay here."

"Angel, you have to stay here so the doctors can keep an eye on you. Honey, didn't I tell you that you hurt yourself and the doctors had to give you blood to make you better." 

"Mommy you also said Daddy gave me blood." She smiled. "But daddy doesn't want to come here."

"My baby, daddy Liam is not feeling well that is why daddy Simon always comes here." I replied.

"Why is daddy not feeling well?" She asked.

"Angel, when someone gives someone blood they get a little weak. That is why they have to stay at home until they get better. And that is why your daddy isn't here." I explained. 

"Mommy, can I please go to daddy. I promise I will never hurt myself again. I will behave and I will help daddy get well." She smiled. "Please mommy."

"She's doing great, if you want to take her home you can." Her nurse said. 

"I don't want her getting an infection." I said.

"I'll hire a nurse for her." Simon came in the room. "You know Angel hates hospitals so let's take her home and hire a nurse." 

"Please mommy." Angel begged. 

"Okay, we'll go home." I told her and she hugged me. "Don't hurt yourself."

"I'll go sign the papers, you can pack her things." Simon left the room with the nurse so I started packing Angel's bag. I hope I am making the right decision. I never want to come back to this hospital. I already have enough bad memories here. I do not want to create any more memories in this place. 

"Mommy, will we go see daddy before we go home?" She asked.

"You too weak to visit daddy and daddy is not well so we will visit him another time." I told her.

"But mommy when you are sick I always make you feel better. I will do the same for daddy." 

"Angel you are a kid. You don't understand the fact that your father doesn't car--." I should stop telling Angel everything. She is a kid and she will get hurt if she finds out Liam doesn't want to be part of her. "We will visit daddy if you promise to listen to me from now on."

"I promise mommy." She kissed me. 

Simon finished the paperwork so we left the hospital. Angel kept talking about Liam the whole day and Simon - who is always sweet - just kept agreeing with her. Simon loves Angel a lot. He always does everything she asks him to do. I really wish he was her biological father. 

"Mommy, I want to ring the doorbell." Angel said as I pushed her on the wheelchair. 

"You going to behave right?" I asked Angel and she nod her head. I picked her up and she quickly touched the doorbell excited. 

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked the second he opened the door. 

"Daddy, mommy said you are not feeling well that is why I want you to have this." She quickly gave him her teddy.