Chapter 48.

Liam's POV.

"I hate you!" Lexie's words were stuck in my head. "I wish Cole, our brother was still alive instead of you!" I shook my head not believing a word she said. "I wish you were dead!" I threw the glass I had across the room. 

It's been hours since I saw her, it's been hours since she told me how she feels about me! Yet, it still hurts, it hurts a lot. It feels like she's whispering all the hate she has for me in my ear. It feels like she's in my head and I can't make it stop.

I always knew she blamed me for everything, she blamed me for our parent's death and our brother but she never said it out loud but today, today she had the courage to speak her mind and tell me how she feels about me. 

"Oh, you are here." Rex came into the room. "Why don't you go home."

"Why are you here?" I asked, avoiding his question because I don't have an answer. I know if I go home I will go see the same person I have been ignoring. 

"Because you were right Liam. She is working for him." Rex said. 

That girl just knows how to look for trouble. She's just asking me to kill her, she's begging me and I can't delay it anymore. I'll give her what she wants.

"I know." I replied.

"It's good we acted well. I mean, your sister Lexie was on fire, I never thought she had it in her. I myself almost forgot we were acting." He smiled. "So what happens now?"

"She wasn't acting." I told him. "She and Calum didn't know anything, they believe Stacey."

"What?" He shook his head. "You telling me Lexie wasn't part of it? But she loves you a lot and I don't believe she meant any of that." 

"She's my sister, not yours so I know her better than you." I smirked. "She despises me and I am glad she said it loud today." I took my car keys. "I have to go see someone. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Who will you go see at this time? Just go home please and sleep." He said but I ignored him. "Liam, don't do something you'll regret." He shouted running after me. 

"I am not a kid, so stay out of my way." I told him before getting in my car. 

"Just please tell me where you are going?"

"I owe someone an apology so I will go there and after that, I will go home, now move or I'll runover you with my car." I warned him.

I drove around the city for a while before going to Stacey's house. I couldn't forget my sister's words. Her words keeps on playing in my head and I can't stop it nor pause it for a while. 

I checked the CCTV footage and Stacey and Angel were both asleep in different rooms. 

I got out of my car and went inside the house, using the backdoor. The only reason why she was ever safe from Peter is because of my men. 

I stopped in front of Angel's door. I walked into the room and she was sleeping peacefully. I picked up a chair and sat in front of her bed.

I don't know why I am here. What should I tell her when I know nothing about her?

"I don't know why they say you look like my mother when you don't look like her." I told her the truth. "I wish you met her though, you would've loved her." I ran my hands through her hair. 

I have to just apologize and leave before Stacey wakes up!

"I'm sorry I am not a good father." I said. "I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry my blood runs through your veins. I'm sorry your life is in danger. I'm sorry I hate your mother. I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you or will ever happen to you kiddo." Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "I know what it's like to not have parents. Mine were taken right in front of me and I was a coward. I didn't protect them, I just ran away. I'm the worse son, the worse brother in this world." I cried. "My life was taken away from me in a blink of an eye. After that, I have always been a different Liam. I wish I could be a father to you but I can never be a father. I don't want to feel pain. I know I'm a coward, I'm selfish but pain, pain is something I can't take." I wiped my tears. "I didn't come here to talk about who or what I am. I'm just here to apologize for taking your parents away from you. I'm sorry Angel, I'm sorry I can't be your father and I'm really sorry for killing your mother." I hope she forgives me.