Chapter 8.

Stacey's POV.

I went inside the storeroom to look for a toy to show Angel until I get her something she will love but all of a sudden someone locked the door. I switched the light on and Liam was standing in front of me, his arms across his chest.

"Open the door." I said.

"Just because I don't give a fuck about you and I don't talk to you doesn't mean you can talk to me the way you want whenever you see me."  

"You didn't change one bit, except for the tattoos." I only noticed the tattoos on his arms now. I thought the picture that the man showed me was fake. 

"Trust me, Angel, I have changed so much that I won't hit you if I lose my temper." He smiled. "Instead, I will just stab you in the heart." He rubbed his hands together. He doesn't need to actually stab me in the heart when he did that a million times. "I didn't forget the day you stabbed me and if I lose my temper I might just start planning my revenge."

"Wow." I giggled. "For a second I thought you became a human. I thought when you saved my daughter, maybe you did it because you were suppose to be her father but you just Liam. The same Liam Salvatore that wanted nothing to do with her. So tell me why did you save her when you hate me and her so much."

"I don't owe you an answer." He replied. "Angel, if you know what's good for you, you will stay away from Shade."

"Tell your fiancee to stay away from me." I know Liam didn't tell Shadow anything about his past. She is a good girl, that is the only reason I won't tell her anything about me and Liam. I don't want Shadow to know Angel is Liams biological daughter and I don't want Angel to start questioning about who Liam is and why he helped us.

"Shadow is free to do whatever she wants when she wants to so you better stay away from her." He opened the door and left.

If Liam loves her so much why are his enemies targeting me and my daughter? 

I walked out of the storeroom. I can't be jealous, I am not jealous of Liam and Shadow, never!

"Mommy." Angel came running downstairs and Shadow also followed her. 

"Angel go back to your room and sleep." I said and she shook her head. 

"Shade said I can play." Angel mumbled. 

"Sorry." Shadow pouted. "I couldn't say no to her." I don't understand why Shadow is acting like my daughter's mother when she just met her recently. What if she demands to be Angels mother and Liam takes her away from me.

"No, it's fine. She never listens to anyone." I said and Angel ran to Liam who was hiding behind Shadow. He is really so scared of Angel.

"Uncle, can Shade stay please." Angel asked.

"No." Liam looked away. "We are leaving so go sleep, kid."

"No." She crossed her arms across her chest. "Mommy I want to play with Shade, please."

"I am sorry baby but they need to go home." I picked my daughter up. "I promise you will play with her another time."

"I don't like him." She pointed at Liam. "Mommy, he is the one that hit me with the car."

"I didn't bump her, she was modelling in the street." Liam snapped. 

"Angel, he didn't hit you with the car. If he did than you would've been hurt." I kissed her on the forehead. She always lies about the people that she doesn't like so I can also hate them but she doesn't know Liam is her biological father. I don't know where she even learned to lie like this.

"Mommy, look." she rolled her sleeves and showed me a red mark on her arm. "He did it."

"I am so sorry baby." I kissed her the spot. She must've got this mark because of the fight.

"Shade, can we leave." Liam grabbed her elbow. "Bye." 

 "I don't like you." Angel shouted at Liam and I giggled.

"You should never say that to your elderly." I pulled her cheek. "It's rude Angel and Liam doesn't like it." I locked the door.

"I am sorry mommy but Shade told me to say that." She mumbled.

"What?" Why the fuck does Shadow want my daughter to be this rude to Liam?

"Mommy she said Liam is very nice and if I shout at him she will get me a big present." She said. "I am sorry mommy."

"It's fine my love now go to your room and I will get you some snacks." I put her down.

"And daddy?" Oh shit. I forgot about Simon. I didn't even call him. He must be so worried right now. 

"I'll call daddy to take us home, now go to your room." She ran off to her room and I walked to the telephone to call Simon. I dialed his number and someone grabbed the phone and hang up. "Calum." I snapped.

"I told him." He started. "I was panicking about your disapperence and I was scared for Angel that is why I told him." 

"You told him what?" 

"I told him Angel is Liam's daughter." He mumbled and my eyes started watering.

"Why? I never even told Angel herself so why did you tell Simon without asking me for permission." I never wanted him to find out like this. I always wanted to be the one to tell Simon and Angel the truth. 

"I was angry and you were not here. I panicked when you didn't come home. I knew you were kidnapped Stacey so I called Liam for help and Simon just made me angry. I really never meant to say anything about Angel's biological father. I swear."

"What will I tell Simon now? What if he doesn't want to be Angel's father anymore? My daughter will be heartbroken. You know she loves Simon a lot." I couldn't keep my tears in anymore. Angel is just a kid. She is only five and if Simon leaves she will be heartbroken. She doesn't know anything about Liam. She is too attached to Simon, he can't distance himself from Stacey.

"If Simon really loves Angel than he will never leave her. Yes, he will be angry that you lied to him but he will never punish a kid."

"Yes. You are right." I am stressing over nothing. Simon loves Angel a lot. He helped me raise her for years. Just because he knows I am her biological mother and Liam is her biological father, it doesn't mean he will leave us. He will always love us both. I know he will. He can't punish Angel for no reason.

"Now go to Angel before she comes downstairs looking for you." He said and I quickly went to the fridge. I took some snacks for her. I wonder what is going on in Simon's head right now. 

-           -          -

The next day, Angel got ready for school. My baby still things everything that happened so far is a game. She even demanded a gun last night because she wants to kill the bad guys. She will be six soon and I am scared she might just become like her father if these people don't stop chasing us. I don't want my daughter to ever kill anyone. Whether they are good or bad. I want my innocent baby to stay innocent but that won't happen if Liam's enemies don't leave us alone.

I went straight to Simon's house after I dropped Angel at school. I need to explain everything to him. I had a reason for lying about Angel. I am ready to tell him about everything that happened between Liam and me.

"Simon." I shouted but there was no answer. I stopped knocking on the door and went back to Calum's house. I don't want to go to work and face Simon there. I want to talk to him here before I go back to work or else we might just start a fight at work and everyone will just gossip about us.

"Britney, can you please pick up Angel when you pick your kids up from school?" I asked and she nod her head. "I will go take a nap, wake me up if Simon comes here."

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*

A/N

Chapter 9 will be on inkitt, tomorrow!