Chapter 67.

Stacey's POV.

Everyone arrived at the party except for Liam and Rex. I asked Calum to call them since they have been ignoring my calls but he couldn't also get through to them. So, we decided to start the party without them.

In the middle of the party, someone knocked at the door so I went to go open it. I prayed and hoped it would be Liam but it was Rex.

"I'm glad you could make it." I said letting him in.

"Hi to you too Stacey." He replied. "This gift is from Liam and I." He handed me the gift.

"Where is he?" I asked but he ignored me and went to join the others. I don't know why Liam bothered sending a gift when he hasn't spoken to me for days. He didn't even let me know if he would make it here or not.

I put a fake smile on and joined the others in the dining room. I shouldn't have trusted Liam, he is a liar, and he has tricked me a billion times. I can't wait for this party to end so I can just cry and sleep and then wake up and start a new chapter without Liam.

Simon went to check on the kids in Angel's room while everyone else ate some snacks. I am glad everyone is enjoying themselves.

"Stacey, are you okay?" Lexie asked and I faked a smile.

"I'm okay. I was just thinking." I said.

"We are going to play truth or drink now so you can share whatever is on your mind." Lexie said so I smiled and nod my head. "Great, let's start since we are all here now."

"Is Liam not coming anymore?" Britney asked.

"No, he just canceled." I lied. "Now let's start." I spined the bottle and it stopped at Lexie and Rex. "A good one." I commented trying to act like I wasn't hurt by Liam disappearing on me.

"When do you plan to settle down?" Lexie asked and he smirked.

"When Jesus comes down." He joked, pouring himself a glass of whiskey. "Cheers mate."

"You just wanted a free drink." Lexie rolled her eyes irritated by him. "Can we add vinegar to the whiskey so Rex can stop choosing to drink?"

"You are acting like I won't tell the truth next time." Rex smiled drinking his drink.

"Let's add the vinegar when it's round two for the person." Calum said and they all agreed except for Rex who used his first chance. They all started arguing and the doorbell rang so I went to get the door.

"Hey, gor---."

"What do you want?" I asked Liam who was standing in front of me with a bouquet.

"I want you." He smiled so I closed the door on his face. He kept ringing the bell so I opened the door. "What's with the attitude? You miss me?"

"Liam, we are having a party and you are disturbing us so please leave." I told him.

"I'm sorry I am late but I will explain everything tonight so I can please come in?" He asked. "Please."

"Fine." I only let him in because I know the old him would've pushed me and come into my house by force but he is trying to be good that's why he asked me nicely.

"Can you put these in water for me?" Liam gave me the flowers. "Thank you." I thought he got me the flowers but instead, it's for him. Such a crazy asshole.

"Didn't Stacey say Liam canceled and he won't show up here?" Rex asked with a smile on his face.

"She said that?" Liam asked and they all nodded their heads except for Simon. "Well, I changed my mind that's why I am here now."