Chapter 64.

Stacey's POV.

The next morning, Liam and I discussed the housewarming party and I asked him to invite Rex, Calum, and everyone else we know. He offered to pay for the housewarming party and after hours of arguing, I finally agreed to it. After Liam and I were done discussing the housewarming party, he left.

An hour later, I heard the door ring so I went downstairs to open it. Lexie who is pregnant and Britney were standing outside. They both greeted me before making their way to the dining room.

"Before we ask how you are doing. Tell us, did Liam move in?" Britney asked and Lexie giggled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were married, secretly." Lexie said.

"And then we will find out they have another kid." Britney added.

"And another one on the way." Lexie smiled.

"Can you talk stop talking nonsense?" I asked and they both laughed. "I'm serious."

"Are we wrong though?" Britney asked.

"Yes. Of course, you both are wrong." I said.

"Stacey, are you and my brother back together?" Lex asked and I shook my head. "You swear?"

"Of course, Lex." I said. "Liam and I are just co-parenting. That's it."

"You sure?" Britney asked.

"I swear Brit." I told her. "Why would I swear and not be sure?" I questioned. "Listen you two, if I was in a relationship with someone you would both know. I promise."

"So you single?" Lex asked.

"Yes, I am. I just called off an engagement with Simon not so long ago so there is no way I will date someone now. I am not ready for a relationship and I just want to be a mom to my only child, Angel. That's it."

"Someone's going to die." Lexie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Liam told us you are having a housewarming party sometime next week." Britney said.

"Yes, that's on Sunday but I don't understand how that is going to kill someone?" I asked.

"Who said anything about someone being killed there?" Lexie asked.

"Don't act dumb with me Lex. You literally said someone is going to die so tell me what's going on." I don't know what Liam told them but I hope the 'someone is going to die' is an inside joke or code for something good.

"That was a joke." Lexie lied. "So don't worry about it."

"You are pregnant, so stop stressing yourself by keeping things from me and tell me who is the someone who is going to die?" I asked.

"Family before friends Stacey, not my place to say anything to you. I don't owe you anything." Lexie turned serious. "I once took your side over Liam; I am not doing it again."

"I was getting back at Liam that time. This time, I promise I won't do anything."

"Stacey, what is the difference this time? The mayor is dead, so what? Peter is dead, and Angel's life isn't in danger anymore, so?" Lexie got up. "Last time, Liam accused you of being a rat and I defended you. I told my brother he should've been dead so no; I won't tell you what I meant by someone's going to die."

"Can both of you just calm down." Britney said.

"No!" I snapped. "I won't calm down until I know who is dying."

"It was just a joke." Britney lied.

"Is Liam planning to kill someone?" I asked.

"You don't have faith in him." Lex said. "I'm glad you two are just co-parenting, maybe it's time Liam found a wife since he is leaving the past behind."