Chapter 9.

Liam's POV.

I didn't sleep the entire night. I hate that kid. I hate the fact she looks like my mother. I wish I never met her. I told Angel to get a fake identity but she chose to call herself a Salvatore. I moved on, I don't want to remember the past and I don't want that girl to know anything about me so why does she keep bumping into me.

How do I get rid of them when they always everywhere I go!

"Morning." Shade kissed me. "Why were you awake the whole night? Is it because of Angel?"

"No."

"Liam, you said you would answer my questions in the morning." She said. "Now tell me if Angel is the same Angel that you used to dream about."

"No." I snapped. "Shade, I met Angel for the first time last night. I don't know her or her little girl." I don't want Shade and Angel to be friends. I can never let them meet again.

"Angel is the little girl, the mother is Stacey." She corrected me. "Anyways if Angel is not related to you than why does she look like your mother?" I made a big mistake, letting her see my mother's picture.

"I don't know."

"Stop lying." She smiled at me. "Is Stacey a Salvatore?"

"What?" How the fuck did she find out?

"I knew it." She jumped around happy. "You such a cute liar." She really doesn't know how Angel is related to me. "Liam, why didn't you tell me I met your sister." I started coughing.

"My what?" If she thinks Angel is my sister than I can't let her meet my real sister, Lexie, or else she will figure out everything.

"I can't believe I met Stacey or Lexie whatever her name is." She kissed me. "I am so sorry, I thought you were Angel's father. I feel stupid for forgetting you had a sister but Liam, why doesn't Stacey look anything like you but Angel does."

"You see Angel and her dau---." The doorbell started ringing and she quickly ran to get it. I need to call Lexie and tell her to stay away from me for a while. I can't let Shadow meet her until I find a way to tell her who Angel really is.

"Liam." Shade shouted and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Do you know her?" Shade moved out of the way and Lexie smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Lexie.

"You told me to come here, remember." Lexie replied. I only wanted her here so she could help me with Shade but now that Shade thinks Angel is my sister, I don't need Lexie's help.

"Listen, ma'am, I don't know how you know my fiancee but can you---."

"Stop." Lexie raised her hand. "Don't call me ma'am. I know I am older than you Shadow and I am his s---."

"Listen." I interrupted Lexie. "Shade can you please go to your room. I need to talk to this woman alone."

"I will leave after you tell me who she is." Shade crossed her arms across her chest.

"Looking at the way my brother is looking at me, I know he lied to you about having me as a sister." Lexie rolled her eyes. "And I don't care if he is ashamed to be my brother."

"If you are his sister Lexie than who is Stacey?" Shade asked.

"Cage fighter, street fighter, and a dummy." Lexie giggled. "Shadow you are smart but I can't tell you who Stacey is because that isn't why I am here."

"Lexie, leave." If she wasn't my sister then I would've thrown her out of my house.

"I will leave after I thank you." She smiled. "Thank you brother, for doing your duty and saving Stacey and Angel."