Chapter 50.

Third Person's POV.

Stacey couldn't sleep the whole night after she heard Liam talking to Angel about killing her. A part of her wished he didn't mean what he said to Angel but deep down she knows Liam meant every word he said. 

She was relieved to know he regrets his decisions. He regrets not being the father Angel deserves and that gives her hope, hope that Liam will change one day and be the man he always wanted to be. 

"I know Liam wants to kill me." Stacey said to herself. "And I don't blame him. My hate for him made me turn his sister against him and I regret doing her. I will fix things before I leave this place for good." 

Stacey started packing her bags. She knows Liam's enemies are after her and her daughter and now Liam also wants to kill her. She used Simon's credit card to book their flight tickets to Australia. 

"Angel, get your teddy." Stacey shouted as soon as she was done packing. She quickly wrote a small letter for Liam since she believes he will visit her house to kill her. 

"Mommy, where are we going?" Angel asked holding her teddy bear. 

"To a new country but I will tell you everything later." Stacey kissed her. "For now, just listen to mommy, okay?" Stacey said and Angel nod her head. 

Stacey and Angel left their house and went straight to Lexie's house. 

Stacey rang the doorbell and her heart started beating faster. She has to tell Lexie that her brother was right and she was the one that told Peter about her pregnancy but she is too scared to lose her friend.

"Hey." Lexie welcomed them in. 

"How are you doing?" Stacey asked as she and Angel went inside the house. 

"The baby is fine." She said. "Angel, go play with Tory, he is upstairs." Lexie sent her away.

"How about you?" Stacey asked.

"How can I be fine after what I said to my brother?" Tears formed in her eyes. "I regret losing my temper and I wish I never said those things. I am sure he hates me and how is he doing right now?" She took a seat and Stacey sat next to her.

"Lex, you know Liam loves you. Liam is the one person in this world who would never take you seriously so don't worry about him hating you and if you want to know how he is doing, just call him." Stacey smiled. "I am sure he will answer your call."

"I have been calling him but he didn't answer my calls that is why I am worried. Stacey what if he cuts me off?" 

"Calm down, Liam would never do that." Stacey told her. "He loves you more than himself."

"I hope that is how he still feels." Lexie smiled. "So what brings you here? Is everything fine?" 

"I came here to tell you the truth." She bit her lip. "Umm, Liam wasn't lying."

"What?" Lexie looked at her angry. "What are you trying to say?"

"I am the person who told Peter about your pregnancy, Liam was right. I am the traitor but I swear I didn't mean to tell anyone that you are pregnant. I am sorry." 

"What happened to you?" Lexie got up, shaking her head. "How could you betray us and still lie to our faces about it?" She cried. "You betrayed me, Stacey!" She shouted. "I trusted you more than my brother because I thought you were still the same innocent Stacey! I hurt my brother deeply and you just sat there and watched me break his heart. What has happened to you? How could the Stacey I call sister do such a thing?" She pointed at the door. "Just get out of my house!"