Chapter 73.

Liam's POV.

After dropping Angel and Stacey off at their place, I made my way to the jeweler's shop. There, I selected three rings and with the rings in hand, I left the shop and headed straight to Simon's house. Everyone might think this plan is to help Bianca but I am only helping myself because I know once Simon accepts Bianca he will never come through Stacey and me.

As I approached his doorstep, my heart started beating faster. I am so happy and ready to lie to make sure he is out of our lives. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I share the news that Stacey and I are taking the next step in our relationship and getting married. She was always mine and she will always be mine. 

I rang the doorbell and Simon answered the door. 

"What do you want?" He asked without wasting a second.

"I came here." I let myself in. "To invite you to my wedding, personally." I added with a smile. "Stacey would love to see you there?"

"Which girl would marry a psychopath like you?" He smirked.

"Stacey." I smiled. "And she wants you there. She wants you to attend the wed--."

"No! There is no way Stacey would ever agree to marry you." He said, shaking his head. "Stop with the jokes."

"You think I am desperate to come all the way from Stacey's place to make you laugh? Simon, stop being so full of yourself. I have my people to joke with if I want to joke around. The only reason I am here right now is because Stacey asked me to tell you the news myself."

"Liam, you don't love her." He snapped. "You don't even care about her."

"I do." I replied. "You think I would proposed to Stacey if I didn't love her?"

"You would do anything to get back at me and my family. In fact, you would do anything since you are bored and you don't have anyone that will bother you. All your enemies are dead!"

"Don't make this about yourself. I love Stacey, I always did even though I broke her heart before."

"Liam, you don't." He said. "You just getting back at me."

"No." I grabbed his collar. "Trust me, Simon. I didn't forget the fact you helped kidnap my daughter Angel and she almost died. Trust me, there will be a time when I can't ignore what you put through my little girl. So if you think I am using Stacey to get to you then you are so wrong. I know your weakness is your sister and not Stacey." I know Simon didn't want Angel to be hurt by his brother Peter but because of him, Peter kidnapped Angel. And there is no way I will forget that even if I choose to not kill him. I will always have that hate for him in my heart. I will always be ready to kill him if he ever tries anything again to destroy my family.

"You listen to me Liam." He pushed me. 

"No, you listen Simon." I said. "You think I want Stacey to get back at you but I don't. In fact, Stacey and Angel are the reason why I am not planning your death."

"Death is inevitable. At some point, we all have to die." He said.

"But torture isn't inevitable." I smirked. "So for your sake, I hope I don't go back to my old ways." This fool is given a second chance by Stacey and Angel and he is choosing to push me to the point of no return. Simon doesn't know me at all if he thinks I am not capable of going back to my old ways to protect my family.

"I am not scared of you."

"See you at the wedding Simon. Please bring a date." I said before walking out and he followed me.

"Please don't ever break their hearts again, especially Stacey since Angel doesn't even know you left the first time." Simon said.

"I promise, I will never hurt them." I told him as I opened the door of my car.