Chapter 5.

Stacey's POV.

I stayed up the whole night. I hope Shadow is fine right now. She saved me and my baby but now she is fighting for her life. I wish I could be with her but she refused. She is very cute and a baby. She cried the whole time even after the doctor rubbed a bandage around her arm. I miss her already.

It felt as if Angel was shot when Shadow got shot. I don't even have her number, how will I find out if she is doing fine?

The next morning I quickly dressed Angel and asked Simon to take her to school. He has been a great father to her, I wish I could tell him about her biological father.

The whole day at work I couldn't stop thinking about Shadow. I don't know where she could be. She left the hospital without telling me anything. The doctor said she only left a note which said she is fine. I wish I didn't leave her alone. If Angel didn't want to go to the bathroom Shadow wouldn't have left without me.

"Stacey, are you okay?" Simon asked and I nod my head. "I already send the driver to get Angel, why don't you take the day off."

"No, I am fine." I lied.

"You not." He replied. "Stacey, you still in shock so please go home and stay with Angel."

"Does, Angel still think yesterday was a game?" I asked and he nods his head. "I'll go home after I am done with this." I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on the head.

I feel so weak right now. I have to tell Calum everything so he can help me. I know those people were sent to kidnap me yesterday but who would want to kidnap me? I don't have enemies so why would anyone want me?

I quickly switched my laptop off and put everything away. I can't wait to go home and take a nap.

I dialed the driver's number and he answered.

"Where are you? I can't see the car." I want to go home to my Angel but that driver seems to be running late. I always hate driving with him but Simon thinks my life is in danger.

"Ma'am, I am waiting for you at the other gate. Should I make a u-turn ma'am?"

"No, just wait there." I quickly said, before disconnecting the call. I started walking to the other exit gate and Calum called me. "Hey, Calum." I answered.

"Stacey, why didn't you tell me what happened yesterday?" I knew Angel would talk about it.

"I was going to tell you after I come home." I said.

"Just come home so we can talk." Before I could utter a word someone quickly put their hand over my mouth. I tried to break free so I could scream for help but the person was too strong for me.

I woke up in a room and I wasn't even tied or anything.

"Hello." I shouted, looking around. Who is playing these stupid games with me? What do they want from me? A couple of men entered the room so I quickly walked backwards. "Let me go!" I shouted at the man and he dragged me to a dark room. "Leave me." He switched the light on. "Who are you?" I shouted and he giggled.

"I am a very good man, but I can be your worst nightmare if you don't do as I say." He smiled at me.

"What do you want from me?" I questioned.

"Stacey Salvatore. I need your brother." He said.

"I don't have a brother." I replied. I can't tell him about Zayn or where he is. Zayn has his own family now, I can't ruin his life.

"I like your honesty." He stated and I looked at him confused. "So how are you related to Liam if he isn't your brother." My heart skipped a beat as he mentioned Liam's name. I know I miss him a lot, but it has been five years since I last saw him, I am sure he moved on just like me.

"I know nothing about Liam, I just heard about him."

"Look at this picture, maybe it will help you remember your boyfriend." The man gave me the picture.

"That's not my Liam." I shook my head, after seeing a picture of a man who had the same face as my Liam.

"This is Liam Salvatore, the man who ruined us." The man replied and I looked at the picture again. Liam hates tattoos, I know he would never get tattoos. And he would never smoke.

"I have never met this man." I pointed at the picture. "Now what do you want from me?"

"Liam stole something from me. We had a deal but he broke it. Now unless he returns all my things, you will stay with me." He said and I laughed.

"Listen, let just say this is my Liam's picture. I can tell you he is heartless. He will never come for me and even if he does, I know he will never give you anything. He doesn't fear anyone."

"Liam is a twenty-five-year-old. He just joined this, recently." He replied. "I rule the people here and if a kid like Liam thinks he can just disappear with my things than he is dead wrong."

"Well, you don't know Liam." I giggled.

"I'll give him a few weeks if he doesn't show up, I'll give him a little gift each day that passes." He licked his fingers.

"What do you want from me?" I shouted, scared.

"Calm down, beautiful." He laughed. "I really don't sleep with girls without their permission so I won't touch you but I will torture you. You in my captive and as long as Liam is missing with my things, you not going anymore." He smiled. "Boys, chain her up."

"Chain me?" I questioned. "Listen, I swear, I didn't see Liam for five years. I don't even know if he is the same person I knew when I was a teenager. Please believe me." I shouted as the two men dragged me. Why are they targeting me because of Liam? He doesn't care about me. I know he doesn't.

- - - - -

It's been a couple of days and no one even came to save me. I know my family is trying their best to save me but I wish this man could free me. My daughter needs me, my Angel needs me but I can't even say this out loud.

"You can leave." The man came into the room. "Untie the girl."

"What?" He took a picture of me last time and said the second time he comes to visit, he will torture me but now he is letting me go.

"You heard me, so leave before I change my mind." He said.

"But why are you letting me go?" I don't trust this man. He might just kill me on my way out. He doesn't look like an honest man.

"If you don't want to leave than stay." He said and I shook my head.

"I will leave but you swear you won't kill me?" I asked and he nods his head. "I am leaving now." I walked backwards until I reached the door. I looked him in the eye before turning around. My heart was beating so fast. I ran out of the place where he was holding me captive. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't look back. I don't know why he is letting me go, but whatever the reason is, I hope it's a good one.

I wish I could call Calum and tell him that I am free. I wish I could call Angel right now but I don't have a phone.

The second I entered my street and got closer to Calum's house, I saw everyone pointing their guns at one another. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw Angel stuck in the middle of the fight. I couldn't see the face of the man holding Angel because his back was facing me.

*- -Don't forget to vote, comment and share please - -*

Chapter 6 will be out on inkitt tomorrow. Link in the comment section!