Chapter 51.

Third person's POV.

"What is wrong with you?" Calum shouted picking the gun up before Liam.

"I can't let him win!" Liam said. "I can't see my sister dead." He cried. 

"Liam, I am sure nothing happened to Lexie and you know Peter, all he ever does is bark!"

"Peter doesn't have her." Liam lowered his head. "It's the mayor and he came back to finish my family." 

"Which Mayor?" Calum asked, confused.

"Derek is alive." Liam cried. "And he will kill my sister this time."

"Liam have you lost it!" Calum started shaking him. "That man has been dead for years so calm yourself down."

"He isn't dead." Liam shouted. "I shot him that night but I didn't kill him. Calum, instead of letting him die I saved him and kept him hidden for years. I made sure he was always far from everyone but a couple of months ago I decided to move him to my house and today, today he escaped."

"Why didn't you kill him?" Calum asked.

"I couldn't!" Liam replied. "I want him dead but if I kill him, I won't have anyone to blame for the way I am. And Stacey, she would be my next target and I can't get myself to kill her." He wiped his tears and got up. "I have to save my sister or kill myself. I can't see her dead. I can never let him win."

"We will save Lexie but we first need to come up with a plan." Calum said. 

"We have to save her at any cost. You have to make sure Lexie survives even if I die." 

"No one is going to die." Calum said.

"Did you find Stacey?" Liam asked. 

"No." He replied. "I asked around and found out they never boarded the plane so Stacey and Angel are still here."

"Tory." Liam shouted for his nephew. "Tory, come downstairs."

"Uncle." He came running down. 

"Did Angel tell you if she is going somewhere?" Liam asked. 

"Yes. She said they going to a new country." Tory answered. 

"That means Stacey was taken." Liam said. "But how did the mayor manage to take my sister and Stacey so quickly? How did he manage to find them both in a short period of time?" 

"When you say mayor, are you talking about Derek or someone else?" Rex entered the house.

"Derek is alive, don't ask why or how because right now is not the time." Calum quickly said. 

"Tory go pack your bag, I will take you somewhere nice." Liam told him so he ran back to his room. 

"Well then, the mayor isn't the one that took them." Rex said. "Calum called me to get the CCTV footage of the airport and you won't believe your eyes." He continued. "Stacey and Angel went with Peter which means she is still working for him."

"I don't believe that." Liam and Calum said at the same time. "Stacey wouldn't have booked flight tickets just so she could go with Peter."

"Then what is this?" Rex showed Liam the footage. Liam watched the video carefully and rewind it several times before zooming in. 

"Peter has taken Angel and Stacey." Liam said. "Which means if the mayor took my sister, then we will have to deal with two different people." Liam hit his forehead. "My sister is pregnant." 

"Don't you think we should form two groups? One looks for Lexie and the other looks for Stacey and Angel." Calum asked. 

"We will find them all together, but first we need to find Shadow so we can find the mayor." Liam said.