Chapter 62.

Liam's POV

I went to Stacey's house and she opened the door. 

"Hey, gorgeous." I greeted her.

"Weird." She looked at me confused and I smiled at her. 

"I just called you gorgeous, how is that weird?" I asked. I know Stacey will never tell me she needs money but I'll make sure I irritate her until she is too desperate to hide the fact she's broke from me.

"Just come in and tell me how did it go?" 

"Meeting Britney?" I asked and she nod her head. "It went fine, I have a few more sessions and then I am done." I took a seat. "Now where's Angel?"

"She's just picking her toys." Stacey replied. 

"Well, she's only staying one night with me." I said.

"I know but she's a kid so she wants to take all her favorite toys with." She told me.

"Okay." I know Stacey is smart but she trusts Britney so there's no way she'll figure out that I know she's broke. "Stacey, since we are going out the whole day, do you mind giving me some cash or your card?"

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't want to use dirty money to get our daughter whatever she wants so why don't you give me some money?"

"You really changed." She smiled. "How much do you want?"

"Just five thousand, if I do run out, I will let y---."

"Five thousand dollars?" It is really nice to play this fool.

"Is that too little?" I asked, knowing that she might only have that in her account. 

"Liam, five thousand dollars for a quarter of a day is a waste." She replied. "Especially since you don't have money."

"What do you mean I don't have money." Oh shit, forgot I told her I stopped doing illegal things but just because I quit the criminal life but that doesn't mean I donated my millions to charity. I am not that stupid. I worked for that money! Even if I did it illegally, I still earned it.

"You quit remember?" She asked and I nod my head. "So just be honest and say you no longer have money to just throw around that's why you are asking me to pay for Angel." She's such a crazy bitch. She just wants me to fall into the trap of trying to prove I still have money. 

I am not that stupid Stacey!

"Fine, you got me." I can't believe I am going to say this. "I am broke, okay. But I want to spoil Angel that's why I need ten thousand."

"Liam, from five to ten?" She asked and Angel came running. 

"Daddy." I quickly picked her up. 

"My Angel." I kissed her on the forehead. "Stacey, can we please get the ten thousand so we can leave?"

"Okay, I'll transfer it to you." She said.

"I'll wait." I told her and she went upstairs to get her phone. "Your mother is very stubborn." I said to Angel and she laughed. "You just like her."

"Mom said I am just like you and grandma." Angel replied. 

"You do look a bit like her." She looks so much like my mother, I wish she was here to see Angel. There's no way I could ever deny this kid being mine. 

"Like mommy?" She asked and I nod my head.

"You look like your mom and a bit like granny." I told her.