Chapter 43.

Simon's POV.

"I didn't kill your sister." Liam said, again.

"You said that a million times." I threw his phone in my room. "I swear to god I will kill them both if you don't start talking." I punched me in the face. "One, two, three." I counted and then I walked away from him. "I will see you at Stacey's funeral." I was lying, I couldn't find it in my heart to kill Stacey and her child when they both innocent.

"Wait!" He shouted. I wanted to stop but I knew he wouldn't take me seriously so I continued walking, ignoring his shoutings. "Shadow knows!" The second I heard him say that my heart jumped in joy. I can finally know how my sister died. At least now I know she won't ever come back.

"Why would Shadow know what happened to my sister?" I asked.

"Because--because" He looked at me with teary eyes. "Your sister did survive. She didn't die." I can't believe it. I always knew my sister was missing I just never thought she was still alive. I thought her dead body was hidden somewhere by Liam. 

"Really? Where is she? Liam if you don't tell me---." 

"It's Shadow." He interrupted me. I couldn't believe what he said so I shook my head. "It's Shadow, I am not lying." I know Liam would never lie about Shadow. 

I ran out of the house. My heart pounding faster than ever. She's Shadow? How? Shadow looks nothing like my sister nor does she act like my sister. My sister was so innocent she could never be Shadow.

I got in my car and started driving as the memories of my baby sister playing with me, crossed my mind. We loved each other a lot, she always came back for me. I remember the last day I saw her, she was in pain and she was going through a lot but she didn't want to tell me anything. 

I searched for Shadow everywhere. She wasn't at Liam's house so I decided to ask a friend to find her location for me. I need to talk to her, I want to know if she is actually my real sister. 

Stacey's POV.

I tried to force Liam to eat but he refused. He keeps staring at me angry the whole time. I can't believe I have to stay with him for two more hours. 

He got out of his bed and walked to the window. I tried telling him to go back to his bed but he didn't listen to me. 

"Can we make a deal?" I asked and he turned to me. "I'll leave if you eat."

"Deal." 

"That was fast." I smiled. "You really hate me a lot." 

"I need tea or coffee to eat this food." Liam said. "Go get it." 

"Okay, I'll be right back."

"No, wait!" He stopped me. "Do you have a gun?" He asked and I shook my head. "Your joking right?"

"Why would I have a gun?" I asked and he walked to me. 

"You always prove to me that you are stupider than I give you credit for." He grabbed my hand and walked to the doctor's room. "You will get yourself killed." He said, looking around the doctor's drawer. He took some stuff out. "You need to drive me home."

"But your sister said you won't leave this place until you are discharged." 

"I don't take orders from anyone now go to your car and start driving, I will meet you." Liam said so I quickly opened the doctor's door and left the room. 

I do have a gun but if I give it to Liam he might kill innocent people. I can't trust him with a gun. 

I was walking down the corridor when I heard a gunshot. My heart started beating faster. I peeked and saw a man holding a gun at the receptionist. He must be the one killing people. I went inside the closest room and there was a patient inside.