Chapter 63.

Stacey's POV.

"What about my heart?" Liam asked.

"Liam, you asked me for a second chance and I agreed to give you a second chance but you can't expect me to cut Simon out. I will never do that!"

"But Angel doesn't need him anymore."

"Listen, I'm tired and sleepy right now. So, we'll talk about this another time." I told him. 

"I'm also sleepy so Goodnight." 

"Where do you think you are going?" I asked, stopping him from going upstairs. "You need to leave."

"I can't drive. I am too sleepy." He said. 

"Then sleep on the couch." I told him but he ignored me and picked me up. "Liam put me down. You don't want me to  hurt you."

"I just want to sleep." He said putting me down on the bed. 

"Fine, you can sleep in Angel's room." I told him as I got under the blanket. 

"No, I'll sleep here. I promise I won't touch you." He said going under the blanket. "Goodnight."

We both fell asleep and woke up to Angel knocking on the door. 

"Someone is knocking outside." Angel said so I got up. 

"When I was your age Angel, I used to open the door without even asking who it is." Liam mumbled, his eyes still closed. 

"You supposed to be a good father Liam." I said and he looked at me. 

"You want me to lie to her?" He asked so I ignored him and went to go open the door.

"Hey." I greeted Simon. "What brings you here."

"I was just missing you and Angel." He said, kissing me on the cheek. "Where is Angel?"

"She's----."

"What's up, Simon." Liam interrupted me, coming downstairs. "What are you doing here so early?" 

"I could ask you the same thing." Simon said.

"You can see we just woke up." Liam yawned. "So next time, please do us a favor and text to ask instead of just showing up."

"Liam, this isn't your house." I told him. "So Simon can show up whenever he likes." 

"I wasn't talking to you, Stacey." Liam said. 

"But it's her house so she has the right to say whatever she wants." Simon said and I nodded my head agreeing with him. "Now where's my daughter?" 

"You have a daughter?" Liam asked, acting stupid. "Who did you knock up? And how old is your daughter?"

"You know who I am talking about." Simon said as he tried to go upstairs but Liam stopped him. 

"The longer you take to understand that she's not your daughter, the longer Angel stays confused. Simon, I think it's better you have your own kid instead of taking someone else's child." Liam told him.

"Just because you are her biological father doesn't mean you have a strong bond. Liam, you just came back the other day and you never accepted Angel as your own daughter. You left her so let me take care of my daughter and you can go wherever you went the first time you left her."

"Your parents never wanted you, and you think I'll do the same to my own daughter. Angel is mine, always was, and always will be mine! She only has one father, not two so don't let Stacey mess with your head. She herself knows you won't be in Angel's life for long so stop wasting your time and yourself and just leave us alone."