Chapter 16.

Liam's POV.

I shouldn't have agreed to that little girl's plan to take her out. She thinks I am her stupid father who would do anything she wants. The only fucking reason I am even agreed to this stupid idea of hers is for her to stop contacting me.

"Let's go." Angel said, getting in my car.

"How do you sneak out of school?" I started driving my car.

"You going to tell mommy." She mumbled.

"Okay then, don't tell me anything." I stopped the car at the restaurant. I already regret taking her out.

"Daddy, it's not cold so why are you covered?" She asked.

"I am getting cold." I lied. I can't let anyone know I am here with a kid. If anyone finds this out they will think I care about her.

"Are you sick daddy?" This kid talks a lot. I wish she didn't take after Angel.

I quickly called the waitress and ordered food. It will be hard to stay calm when this girl is so naughty and talkative. I wonder how Shadow is doing now. I know Angel and the other's gang up on her at this kid's birthday party.

"Can you eat in the car, so we can get your birthday cake." I can't believe I am doing this. This girl forced me to take her out and buy her a birthday cake, she thinks she can control me like everyone else.

"Okay, daddy." She got up and I asked the waitress to pack everything for her. "Daddy, why don't you also live with mommy like my daddy."

"I have my own house." I replied. "Now let's go." I took the package from the waitress and walked out of the restaurant. I opened my car door and that's when I noticed Angel still standing inside the restaurant. Why the fuck does this kid have an attitude?

I went back inside the restaurant and she opened her arms for me. If she wasn't a kid, I would've assumed she would be on drugs.

"Pick me up." She said.

"No." She is crazy if she thinks I will carry her. I already picked her up twice and I did it because I had no choice. "Now let's go."

She quickly pulled the chair out and sat on it. She is really testing my patience.

"I won't go unless daddy picks me up." She turned away.

She's fucking stubborn!

"Okay." I opened my arms to pick her up and she smacked my hands away. "Don't you want me to pick you up?"

"I want daddy to pick me on his back." She mumbled. "Please."

"Come on." I let her get on my back. A couple more minutes and I won't see her again. I just need to keep smiling in front of her or else she will throw tantrums.

She got in the car and I quickly closed the car door for her.

"Daddy, I love you." She said and I started driving the car. "Daddy, I said I love you." She snapped. "I won't talk to you anymore." She crossed her arms across her chest.

I stopped the car in front of the bakery. I will pay this kid a million dollars if she keeps looking at me like that without talking. I don't care if she is angry with me. She is still breathing and that's all that matters.

I went inside the bakery and Peter was sitting at a table on the corner. That fool is an idiot he won't know it's me but I wonder what he is doing here. He doesn't have kids and he doesn't seem like someone who would want to be in this bakery.

"Do you know that man?" I asked the lady who gave me my order.

"I only started working here yesterday because they expand the bakery shop. They included a coffee shop where you can have meetings and still relax."