Pillows

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I looked up when Coral came back into the room and smiled at her. I noticed she seemed to be upset so being the loving girlfriend and puppy that I was I did the only logical thing and tackled her. "What was that for?" she asked as I sat on top of her stomach to keep her pinned down.

"You seemed upset and I wanted to make you happy," I said with a small smile on my lips.

"So you tackling me is supposed to make me happy?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Then what is supposed to make me happy?" she asked as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"A kiss," I said, making her smile as she looked at me expectantly. "So can I kiss you?" I asked softly, making her smile softly.

"Of course you can," she said. I leaned down and kissed her lips gently, her hands gripping my waist gently. I practically purred as I slowly pulled away.

"Get a room you two," the queen said as she tossed a pillow at us, making me growl when it hit me. I grabbed it and threw it back, sticking my tongue out when it hit her in the face. "I can have you thrown in the dungeons, you know that?" she asked. I shrugged as I lay down on top of Coral and snuggled into her.

"Leave the girls alone, they're clearly in love and having fun," the king said as he rolled his eyes while pulling the queen close. He kissed the top of her head, taking her crown off and holding it out of her reach. "Can't reach it can you?" he asked teasingly, making her laugh as she reached for it and knocked it out of his hand before putting back on her head.

"Gross," Coral said as she snorted softly when the king threw a pillow and hit me instead of her.

"Rude," I said as I grabbed the pillow and hit Coral with it before throwing it at the king and hitting him in the leg.

"I thought I came to keep an eye on my child, not babysit four children," my mother said, making me giggle when the queen gave her a dirty look.

"That's not what is happening here at all Layla. Don't forget I am older than you," the queen said with a small smile on her lips.

"How could I forget? Your grey hair is a constant reminder of that," my mother said, making the queen give her indignant look.

"Grey hair? My hair is not grey," the queen said as she rolled her eyes.

"Mmm no, I'm pretty sure you have grey hair. I think I see a couple right now," the king said with a smirk on his lips.

"Hah even dad says you have grey hair," Coral laughed with a small smile.

"I don't think you have grey hair," I told the queen, making her smile softly.

"At least someone's on my side," the queen muttered.

"She's only on your side because she wants to seem nice. She's actually evil," Coral said, making me frown as I looked down at her.

"You're evil and from now on you can't come into my pet room. It's for me and me only," I said while puffing up with a small frown on my lips. Coral frowned as she slowly sat up while letting me sit on her lap.

"Actually baby I need to talk to you about that," she said, making me tilt my head in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I questioned her as I wrapped my legs around her waist. She rubbed my back as she bit her bottom lip for a moment.

"You're going to have to stay at the castle for a while which means that you probably won't be able to use your pet room much," she said.

"I don't mind staying with you for a while because I love you but why do I have to?" I questioned her with a puzzled look.

"Because Curtis was spotted near your house and the last thing I want is for you to get hurt," she said as she kissed the tip of my nose.

"So you're kidnapping my daughter?" my mother asked, making me frown when she said that.

"It's not kidnapping if I want to go," I retorted.

"You don't know what you want. The other day you said that you would get in a white van if they had a dog with them," she said.

"And? What's your point?" I asked. "And I believe my exact words were 'if they had a puppy dog with them,'" I stated as I put my hands on my hips. "Get your facts right lady," I said as I laid back and rolled away from Coral.

"You brat," my mother said as she got up. I squealed and rolled back to Coral, clinging to her with a small whine. "You talk so tough but as soon I got up you go straight back to your owner," she laughed as she sat back down.

"You're a bully," I said as I stuck my tongue out and squealed when she stood back up. "Sit down, leave me alone," I said as I crouched down and hid behind Coral.

"Leave my pet alone," Coral said as she stood up and lifted me up, letting me wrap my legs around her waist as she held me close.

"Don't try and protect her, let her suffer the consequences of her actions," my mother said as she walked over. Coral held me close and ran over to the couch, jumping over.

"Don't put your dirty shoes on my couch," the queen said as she turned her head to look at Coral who stuck her tongue out in response. "I will come over this couch," the queen said as she turned fully around. Coral looked at her and then threw me over the couch so that I landed next to the queen.

"Affection," I said as I crawled onto the queen's lap and rested my head on her shoulder. "You're my pillow now until someone takes your place," I informed her.