Tease

I decided to do this chapter separate from the mass updates I usually do simply because of the spiciness of this chapter. Just kidding, I suck at writing spicy things. Though there is a lot of teasing. Also in any scene where there is a first kiss, my character's will always ask if they can do it because like most stories don't and then it's a random kissing which is fine but like I want to normalize consent more.

Also yes these first ones are flirting and teasing quotes, don't judge me. I'm unorignal

*Vivian's P.O.V*

Coral broke the kiss after a bit, staring down at me with a smirk as I whined softly. "Someone is very, very, very needy for my kisses," she teased as she kissed my neck gently making me gasp slightly from shock. I whined as she pulled back, her lips quirking into a smirk.

"You are a tease," she murmured as I looked away. She bit her bottom lip, pulling it in between her teeth as she made me look at her. "With the whining and the pouting and the neediness," she stated. 

"I'm not a tease, I'm just a reminder of what you can't have," I sassed making her look down at me. She moved so that her knees were on my sides and squeezed slightly making me gasp. 

"Don't tease me unless you're going to please me babydoll," she said making me blush as I turned away. "Oh you are so easy to fluster," she said as she got off of me allowing me to sit up. I kissed her cheek as I leaned against her, a small pout on my lips.

"I find your flirting to be quite intriguing," I stated making her raise an eyebrow with a small smile on her lips. 

"I'm not flirting. I'm just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive," she said making me blush more. "Oh that blush is adorable on you dove," she stated making me squirm happily at the nickname. I could get used to being called dove more often especially if it came from her mouth. 

"Where did the nickname dove come from?" I asked her as I tilted my head with a puzzled look.

"From just looking at you. You have this innocent aura much like a dove which is commonly released at weddings. Doves usually mean peace throughout the couples lives and home," she told me as she lifted her hand up. She rubbed her thumb against my cheek. "I hope you didn't mind me kissing your neck earlier," she told me.

"I didn't mind it at all," I told her. "I would like if you did it more often actually," I admitted with a blush spreading all over my face, making my face darken all over from embarrassment. 

"I would love to do that more but I have a question," Coral said as she looked at me. I tilted my head out of curiosity as she reached her hand into her pocket. "I didn't just leave to call my mother earlier, I went to get something. I know that you're still new to dynamic of owner and pet so this is something you're probably not familiar with. I know that we are not even close to being officially an owner and pet duo but I would like with your permission to collar you," she said as she pulled out a collar. I stared in awe of the studded collar, a tag dangling from it. 

"So you would be my owner if I put that on?" I asked as I reached up and touched it. She allowed me to take it and look it over, studying the tag. 'Property of Coral Savares,' it read making me smile as I ran my finger over the tag.

"Well if that's what you want me to be," she stated as she smiled softly at me. "I was also thinking...maybe you could be my girlfriend," she said with a blush making me stare at her with wide eyes.

"You're blushing!" I exclaimed as I cooed softly and pinched her cheeks. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend Coral," I said as I smiled. I cupped her face gently and kissed her cheek.

"Oh thank God," she said as she pushed me back down on the bed. "I was worried you were going to say no," she stated making me raise an eyebrow.

"Why would I say no? Do you think I'm stupid enough to let you go? You're the catch of the century," I said as I lay there looking up at her. She took the collar out of my hands and looked at me. "I would love to be your pet Coral Loraine Savares," I said as I smiled.

"Yes!" She said as she did a fist pump. She unbuckled the back of the collar and opened it. I sat up in anticipation, turning away. She lifted my hair up before pulling the collar around my neck, buckling it into place. I lifted my hand up and touched the leather of the collar with a small smile. 

"It feels so nice. It sort of feels like you're permanently keeping a reminder of me being yours but it's a reminder to everyone and not just me," I stated with a smile as I turned to look at her. She smiled and licked her lips as she her eyes seemed to zero in on my lips. "Yes you can kiss me," I said making her grin as she leaned down and kissed me, her lips sweet with a taste that reminded me of honeysuckles. I put my hand on top of her thigh with a small smirk on my lips as her eyes darkened.

"Don't try me," she said as she moved my hand off of her thigh. I bit my bottom lip as I  met her gaze which was challenging me. I wiggled my eyebrows making her tilt her head before I put my hand on her thigh. "Oh you brat," she said making me giggle.

"I'm your brat though right?" I asked as she moved my hand off of her thigh. She lifted my hand up to her lips and kissed it gently with a small grin on her lips. 

"Of course you are," she said as she squeezed my hand gently. She pulled me onto her lap and I sat there, straddling her as she rocked us back and forth. "My very lovable, very teasing little dove," she stated as she bounced me slightly.

"My teasing is why you love me," I stated plainly as she rubbed my back gently. I leaned against her and knocked her down, laying on top of her as I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Yes it is," she said as I kissed her cheek. She rubbed my bottom slightly with a small smile on her lips as she rolled over so that she was on top of me. 

"No sex in my house!" I heard my mother call from outside my door. 

"How would you even know if we're planning on having sex? You can't see us," I stated as I kissed Coral's cheek.

"Vivian your door is open," my mother said making me blush darkly and hide my face into Coral's chest with a small whine of embarrassment.