Crush

Mass update again. So the story ideas I posted a while ago well I started a book called Caste to Class based off the third idea. Would appreciate if you all gave it a read. Also my dog is such a baby. I can be looking at my phone and he'll be across the room and if I say 'Aww that's so cute,' he'll come running over and jump onto me just so I have to pay attention to him and pet him. I give him attention all the time and he acts like he gets none.

Also my birthday is today.

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I looked at Coral over my mother's shoulder and pulled back after a second. "Mother," I said making her look down at me. "If Coral agrees to it, could we maybe have a sleepover?" I asked making her sigh as she glanced at Coral.

"I don't know," she said reluctantly making me whine softly as I looked down with a frown on my lips before looking up at her with a determined look.

"I did all my chores this week. I've only got in trouble a few times," I said making her raise an eyebrow. "Please mother, please," I begged as I stared at her hopefully.

"If Coral wants to then she may stay the night and have a sleepover with you," she agreed making me squeal happily as I looked at Coral, waiting for her answer.

"What do you say Coral? Do you want to stay the night and have a sleepover?" I asked as I went over to her and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"I suppose I can stay the night and have a sleepover with you pup," she said making me beam happily. "I'll have to go call my mother and let her know though," she stated making me tilt my head in confusion. "What's that face for?" she asked as she looked at me.

"Why do you have to let your mother know? I thought you were an adult so why do you have to tell her?" I questioned making her chuckle. She kissed my forehead as she got her phone out.

"Because I live at home with my parents so I can focus on my education. If I don't call my mother then she would worry about me and probably call the cops because I didn't tell her where I was going to be at," she explained making me nod. She left the room with her phone in her hand, dialing numbers as she walked out of the room.

"I like Coral," I turned to my mother as I said it. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow but stayed silent to allow me to speak. "She's really nice and she makes butterflies appear in my belly every time she looks at me. I think she's a good owner too," I admitted to my mother which made her smile softly. 

"That's wonderful to hear Vivian," my mother told me as she walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Do you think you want her to be your owner though?" she asked as she looked me in the eyes, her face going serious.

"Of course mama, I really want her to be my owner," I said as I nodded my head. "I think I would be really happy if Coral was my owner. I'd be kind of sad if she isn't but she probably doesn't like me that way anyways," I said sadly as I looked down at the floor.

"Vivian this is how I know that you got your father's brain. You are so stupid when it comes to things," she stated making me frown softly. I opened my mouth to object but she closed it before I could even make a sound. "She clearly wants to own you sweetheart. She wouldn't be spending time with your or taking you to the park or spending the night if she didn't have interest in you," she told me. 

"I'm not stupid," I muttered after a moment of thought. She rolled her eyes as she shook her head with a frown.

"When it comes to things like this you are. You have never noticed when someone likes you and I think that's part of your issue. You are so oblivious that it takes a stubborn and persistent owner like Coral to own you," my mother told me as she smiled softly. "She likes you Vivi, don't forget that," she told me before leaving the room.

I hoped my mother was right about Coral liking me because I really liked her. It wasn't just like a crush because while I would be crushed if we never end up together, I wanted her to be happy more then anything. If she was happy with a different pet, a different girl then I would be fine with it. Besides, I didn't even know if she swung the same way I did after all. I hoped she did but I knew the likely hood of it was very low.

I looked up when I heard footsteps and smiled as Coral entered my room. "Hey," I smiled as I went over to her. 

"Hey yourself," she laughed as she smiled at me. God, her smile was beautiful. So was her nose and the way it crinkled up slightly when she smiled. "So my mother knows I'm staying now, what should we do for the first thing for this sleepover?" she asked. I licked my lips as I grabbed her hand.

"Let's go to my room," I said as I pulled her to my room with a small smile on my lips. I opened the door to my room and led her inside. She looked around as I went over to my bed and sat down on it. "You can explore if you want pup," I said, mimicking what she told me at the park. She looked at me and laughed softly as she rolled her eyes. 

"You're a little brat," she said as she walked over and sat beside me. "You have a nice room," she told me making me smile softly at her.

"Thanks I know," I told her as I giggled softly at the glare she gave me. I bit my bottom lip just to hold back another giggle and her eyes seemed to darken at that. I was surprised when she got up, moving to me as she sat on her knees so that she was straddling me. "What are you doing?" I asked as she stared into my eyes.

"May I kiss you?" she asked huskily, her eyes dark with some emotion. I nodded silently and she moved in, capturing my lips with hers as she pushed me back against my bed and pinned my hands down.