Wedding

The final chapter!

*Vivian's P.O.V*

It took me forever to get comfortable with the idea of going back outside. I ended up spending most of my time with Marcel in the hospital wing. He was nice to spend time with and it was nice to have someone to talk to about the kidnapping. It also helped that Curtis had been executed one night, no one had ever managed to find out who had gotten into his cell to kill him but no one grieved his death.

Of course there were therapists, several of them that Coral tried to convince me to talk to. However I wasn't really interested in talking to a stranger. Coral respected that but she would occasionally ask how I felt about seeing one.

In the midst of trying to recover from the kidnapping, Coral and I also had to plan our wedding. I got to pick out the flowers while Coral picked out the decorations. I chose red carnations and other red flowers as well as a mixture of pink flowers that I couldn't remember the names of. Coral liked them and found some decorations to match.

She picked some white napkins with pink embroidery and all white table cloths. While she focused on the decorations, I spent most of my time trying to find the perfect dress. I ended up finding a beautiful red dress that was off the shoulders. It was a dramatic looking ball gown that I loved so much.

Coral didn't let me see her dress even though I let her see mine. I thought that was totally unfair but I didn't complain much. I did give her puppy dog eyes whenever she brought up her dress. She had a spine made of steel because she didn't even consider caving in.

Marcel picked out his own suit for the wedding since he had agreed to be my best man. He chose a black suit with a red tie and said he was going to get a pink handkerchief. Once we worked out the details for it, I decided to let myself relax.

The venue we decided on was one close to the castle. It was a beautiful garden center that was decorated with a ton of flowers. I fell in love with it despite the fact that I had a panic attack when I first left the castle to go see it.

On the day of the wedding, I would admit that I was a bit more frantic then I probably should have been. I felt like everything was going to go wrong and Marcel had to keep me from going to find Coral. It did get to the point where he did full on tackle me at one point but he didn't rebreak my rib so we were fine.

Levi had to help Marcel though. Mainly because I was very good at trying to escape the dressing room area. I was like a cat, sneaky but also fast. Levi threatened to snitch on me to Coral though so I did have to stop my attempts to escape and had to let the makeup lady put makeup on my face. I didn't like how the makeup brushes tickled my face but I did like how my makeup turned out.

Coral and I had decided that I would be the one to walk down the aisle. We had considered both walking down the aisle with dramatic entrances but we decided against that after a bit. Both of my parents had agreed to walk me down the aisle.

I didn't know why but as I prepared to walk down the aisle, I had a hard time not crying. I was just so excited to see Coral and finally be her wife. My mother fussed over me for a bit also trying hard not to cry.

"God I can't believe my baby is getting married," she laughed. I chuckled as she hugged me gently, a small smile on my lips.

"I'm not a baby anymore," I chuckled softly as I pulled away after a moment. My dad pulled me into a hug right after, trying his hardest not to mess up my hair or makeup.

Once the music started playing, I looped my arms through my parents and they led me in. I smiled when I saw Coral, feeling tears start to fall as I made my way up the aisle. She was the only one that held my attention.

As soon I was across from her, she leaned across and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I laughed as I pressed a quick kiss to her cheek before she pulled back.

"You look beautiful," she murmured.

"Not as beautiful as you," I said. We turned our attention to the preacher and I was thankful for the fact we had decided to cut down on most of the talking that he was supposed to do. I wanted to exchange my vows with Coral.

When we actually got to exchange our vows we were both absolute wrecks. Coral talked about how I was the light of her life and how she couldn't imagine living without me. She spoke of us both having a long and wonderful life together. When I got to my turn, I had to pull out my note cards from a hidden pocket to read from them.

"When I first met you, I would say that we got off to a rough start. However every day since the day we met that I've been with you has been like heaven. I would love nothing more than to grow old and raise a family with you. You are the love of my life Cora and I can't imagine a life where I didn't meet you," I said. My vows were short but I had poured my heart into them.

"I love you," she whispered as she slipped my ring on before I put hers on. She pulled me close and kissed me, ignoring the cheers from the audience as we did so. After officially signing the paperwork, we had taken on each other's last names. It was both extremely romantic and sweet at the same time.

At the end of the night, when things were winding down I was leaning against her. My head on her shoulder as she sipped a glass of wine. I couldn't imagine a life without Coral and I knew that she couldn't imagine one without me. It looked like we both got our happily ever after. Her as the princess and me as the princess's pet and wife.