Sulk

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I was still sulking over Coral not allowing me to wear both of the collars she had. I personally think that I should be allowed to wear as many collars as I wanted to. If I wanted to wear ten then I should be able to wear ten. I quietly fiddled with my ball as she carried me to this big open lounge room. She sat me down next to her mother and I happily crawled onto her lap, showing her my ball.

"Did Cora get that for you?" she asked as she took the ball from me and looked it over. I nodded as I sat patiently until she gave it back. I took the ball and looked around before getting off of her lap. I pushed her leg to the side slightly before putting the ball down and pulling her leg back so that it covered my ball.

"I think Vivian just wanted you to protect her ball," Coral said, making me smile as I headed back to her and curled up next to her. She lightly scratched my back, making me sigh contently as I closed my eyes, listening to everyone speak. I knew that I should probably be paying attention and trying to get to know everyone but I just felt bored. I sat up quickly when I heard the door open and growled softly as I climbed over Coral to look at the door. I growled louder when I saw the man standing there because he was a stranger and strangers were bad.

"Uh...Cora your pet looks like she wants to rip out my throat," the man said as he tried to come farther into the room. I growled louder as I narrowed my eyes, crouching down low.

"Vivian, he's okay. That's my older brother Levi," Coral said as she pulled me back making me yelp in surprise. I turned to look at her and growled making her raise an eyebrow. "I know you did not just growl at me," she said, making me growl again as I leaned in close to her face. She stared me in the eyes as I pressed our noses together with a huff.

"Mean," I muttered as I pulled away and crawled back across the couch to look at the queen. She looked at me as I lay my head down on her leg while trying to dig my ball out from underneath her leg.

"You can just ask me to move my leg," she said as she moved her leg slightly making me grin triumphantly as I got my ball back. I picked it up and hopped off the couch hesitantly approaching Levi before dropping the ball at his feet before backing up and looking at him. He leaned down and picked it up before throwing it across the room making me grumble as I turned to go get it. Stupid man didn't know that I was trying to gift him my ball temporarily and he threw it. I got my ball back before taking it to Coral who took it from me.

"Fetch," Coral said as she threw the ball again, making me look at her incredulously. This was not the time to play, I was trying to have her hold onto my ball and she threw it. I went and got the ball before taking it to my mother and putting it down in her lap. She took it and held onto making me smile as I lay down by her feet while glaring at Coral. "What's gotten into you girl?" she asked with a frown.

"She's not happy that you or your brother threw her ball. She wasn't trying to play when she gave it to him, she was offering a peace offering and then when she brought it to you, she expected you to hold onto it," my mother explained, making me nod as I sulked over them throwing my ball.

"Well neither of us knew that," Coral said as she looked at me. I glared at her as I stuck my tongue out and turned away slightly.

"I know but Vivian expects everyone to be a mind reader," my mother said, making me nod as I smiled slightly while turning over to expose my stomach. My mother leaned down and rubbed my belly making me sigh happily as I closed my eyes. "You're a good girl," she cooed at me, making me grin as I opened my eyes up. I leaned my head against her leg as I looked up at her tiredly for a moment before rolling over. I nuzzled her hand before going to the king and queen and laying down by their legs.

"Dear," I heard the queen say, making me look up at them both. The king looked down at me and hesitantly reached down to pet me. I sat up making him pause until I leaned my head into his hand, grumbling happily at how gentle his hands were when he pet me. I nipped the queen's dress making her start petting me too, I settled down as I puffed up happily over the attention on me.

"I swear you'll just go to anyone who will give you attention," Coral said, making me nod as I climbed up onto the queen's lap so that I could be the center of her attention. "That's my mother you know, why are you all up in her lap for?" she asked.

"She's nice and pretty and I likes her," I said as I smiled at the queen who kissed the top of my head.

"I dare say that you like my mother more than you like me," Coral teased, making me nod. "How dare you," she said as she threw a pillow which hit the queen in the arm. The queen grabbed the pillow and leaned over, hitting Coral with it.

"Throw a pillow anywhere near me again, I dare you," the queen said as she kept moving, making me get off her lap and lay down between her and the king just so I could lay still.

"The women in this family are crazy," he whispered, making me giggle as I settled down to get comfortable.