Toys

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I cuddled into Coral as she carried me to her room. I knew that it probably wasn't easy for her to do since I only weighed a little less then she did which made me feel a little self conscious. Maybe I should lose some weight just to make it easier for her to carry me.

"What are you thinking about kitten?" Coral asked, making me look up at her, into her eyes. She smiled at me as she kissed my cheek gently.

"I should lose some weight, I mean you carry me a lot and I just think that maybe it's too much weight for you to carry," I said, making her frown.

"You shouldn't lose weight because of that. You're not even heavy darling," Coral said as she rubbed my back.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I looked her in the eyes, frowning slightly.

"I am sure," Coral nodded her head as she smiled at me, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Alrighty, if you're sure," I said as I rested my head on her shoulder. I played with her hair, braiding the ends of it with a small hum of happiness. "You should let me do a bunch of different hairstyles on you one day," I smiled softly.

"Maybe one day," Coral said. "I don't trust you not to make me lose some hair," she teased, making me stick my tongue out. "It's true," she laughed as she paused in front of a door. She fiddled with the door for a moment before it opened. I turned my head slightly so I could look at her room and frowned when I saw it.

"It's all black and white," I said, making her look down at me. "You're boring," I stated making her chuckle softly as she threw me on the bed. I squealed and rolled over, grabbing the closest pillow and throwing it at her. She caught it and threw it back at me, jumping on the bed. She crawled up to me, smirking as she hovered over me.

"You're so beautiful," she stated as she bit her bottom lip. My breath got caught in my throat as I stared up at her. "Have I made you speechless pet?" she asked as she leaned down, staring me in the eyes.

"Shut up," I stuck my tongue out making her smirk as she pinned me down.

"I'm not letting you up until you apologize for sticking your tongue out at me," she said with a small smile while sitting up, keeping me pinned down.

"I won't apologize for nothing," I said as I tried to roll over and away from her. "Let me go," I whined as I looked up at her, sticking my tongue out. "I'm being held prisoner, this is a war crime," I squealed while squirming weakly.

"Apologize and I'll give you your toys," she tried to bribe me, making me smile as I licked my lips.

"I am sorry that I stuck my tongue out at you," I said with a small smile on my lips. "Now give me my toys," I smirked as I tried to get up.

"Fine, I'll get you your toys naughty pup," she said as she kissed the tip of my nose before getting off of me. I pushed myself up with a small giggle escaping my lips.

"Get me my toys faster you peasant," I said as I pushed her off the bed making her spin around and grab me, pulling me close.

"Do not think, even for a moment, that I won't punish you kitten," she said as she let me go, letting me fall back onto her bed. I smiled at her as I crawled away, falling off of her bed with a soft, mischievous grin on my lips.

"You're not scary," I said as I rolled underneath her bed for safety. After a moment a hand grabbed my ankle and dragged me out of my hiding spot as I tried to grab onto the floor and pull myself back under.

"Who is not scary?" she asked as she looked down at me, pinning me down. I whined softly as I pouted at her, trying to use my cuteness in my favor.

"I am not scary, you're scary," I said as I stared up at her. "Toys now?" I asked as I held my hands out.

"Here you go," she said as she handed me a bag. I opened the bag and dumped everything out, looking at all the toys. There was even another collar there, this one being light pink with grey studs in it. I picked it up and noticed that there was some padding on the inside of it. I looked at the toys and noticed that there was an even amount of toys for my puppy and kitten side.

There were the little balls with bells in them which I happily shook before throwing them on Coral's bed. I smiled at the feather toys before putting them down and seeing the mouse toy which had a little remote to it. There was also a little crinkly ball that compressed together and could get bigger or smaller.

For the puppy toys, there was a squeaky toy. There was a bone too that was wrapped up and it seemed to be made of candy canes. The best thing I had discovered was a ball that had mouth grips on it which I was definitely going to hog at all times.

"We have to go back to everyone now," Coral said, making me whine as I grabbed my ball and held it close. "You can bring your ball with you," she said as she picked me up. I curled up around my ball to try and protect it.

"I want to stay here with my new stuff," I whined as I leaned down and grabbed my new collar. "I want to wear this too, put it on me," I said.

"You're already wearing a collar," Coral pointed out, making me roll my eyes with a frown.

"I can wear two collars," I said, sulking when she took my new collar and put it in her dresser drawer. I held my ball close with a small huff escaping me.