Meet up

*Vivian's P.O.V*
It had been a few weeks since my birthday party which had ended pretty well considering all things. My family was much more protective since the guard kicking me thing happened but she had been fired swiftly for hurting me. Ever since then they had been really protective over me and I was surprised that there had only been a few protests when I told them I was going to a meet up for pets and owners.

Of course my mother had insisted on coming and I gladly let her. We left early from the house the day of the meet up. My mother had offered to drive and I let her, to nervous about the idea of meeting some potential owners. I smiled when we finally got to the grounds of the meet up and got out of the car quickly right as it parked and hurried towards the meet up. I gasped as someone grabbed my arm and I was turned around.

"Vivian you can not run off like that," my mother scolded as she let go of my wrist. I looked down quietly with a frown on my lips.

"I'm sorry mother," I apolgized softly as I sniffled softly.

"Don't cry darling, I'm not upset with you. I was just worried about you getting snatched up," she said as she pulled me into a hug. I rested my head against her shoulder with a sniffle. "Alright angel," she said softly as she rubbed my back.

"I didn't mean to worry you or run off, I just got excited," I told her as I rubbed my nose with the back of my hand.

"Don't do that," she sighed as she pulled my hand away. "I understand that which is why I'm not upset," she stated as she nudged me to start walking to the entrance of the meet up.

"Okay," I said as I made sure to stay close to her. She had been nice enough to only give me a warning the first time I had run ahead and I didn't want to test what would happen if I ran off again.

"Vivian go faster, I keep nearly tripping because you're half way in front of me," my mother said making me step out of the way.

"I'm sorry mother," I said as I paused to let her walk in front of me. She glanced at me as I walked behind her, staying close to her. She went to the front desk and let them see a copy of both of our papers before getting two wrist bands. She made me put one on, it being a dark gold color and put on a simple black one.

"You can't leave the meet up without me signing you out," she stated as she made sure I had my necklace on with her name and number before checking my wrist band and going in with me following close behind. "Now, you have a tent that matches your wrist band. Since you're a rare pet switch they have to keep you separate from other pets when owners view you," she explained.

"Oh," I pouted slightly as I looked down at the ground. I was sort of sad that I was going to be separate since I had wanted to make friends.

"When you're not being viewed though, you can obviously play with the other pets and talk with them," she told me making me smile.

"What are you going to be doing?" I asked curiously as I looked at her.

"I'm going to be viewing some exotic pets. Me and your father have talked about it and I think it's about time I've had my own pet," she said. I felt a small pang of jealousy but a bigger one of happiness.

"Am I gonna get to play with them?" I asked curiously.

"It depends," she told me making me frown. "Now let's go to your tent so that way you know where it is and I can go look at some exotic pets," she said as she walked. I followed behind her, lost in my thoughts. If she wasn't going to for sure let me play with her pet then I would make her let me play with her pet.

I smiled as I started at every few steps to step on the back of her shoes to make her foot come out. "Vivian Lox Casanova knock it off," she said after a bit. I kept doing it after a bit and she turned around and grabbed my arm, pulling me in front of her. "You are lucky I am in a good mood today or else I would take you home and you wouldn't get to meet any other pets. Keep it up though and see how long we stay," she warned making me look down.

"I'm sorry mama," I said as I sniffled and looked around to try and find my tent.

"Vivian you don't get to be bratty then play the victim," she said softly. I looked at my wristband and found the tent of the same color, hurrying in there. "Vivian," my mother said making me look at her standing at the entrance. "C'mere," she said making me sniffle and walk over to her.

"I don't wanna leave," I whimpered making her sigh and pull me into a hug.

"We're not gonna leave sweetheart," she said as she lifted me up and carried me into the tent. She sat down on the floor with me and rocked back and forth. "Do I have a puppy or a devil?" She asked teasingly while letting me look around. I smiled at the cat tower as she rubbed circles on my head. I closed my eyes with a soft purr escaping me.

"Devil it is," she muttered as she let me go. I scrambled over to the cat tower and climbed up it. I watched her get up. "I'm going to go look at some pets baby," she said as she walked out the tent entrance, pulling a mesh door shut behind her.

I watched after her as I scratched at the bed. I hopped down slowly and batted at some feathers, running around with a toy feather in my mouth. I rolled around with it and hissed when I bumped into something. I looked up to see a pretty woman in a magenta dress. She had pretty brown hair and green eyes.

"Well hello kitten," she said as she crouched down. I hissed because she was to close and swatted at her face, scratching her slightly.