Watched

*Coral's P.O.V*

I watched as Vivian lay with my mother, using her as a pillow. They were talking to each other in hushed whispers and kept glancing at me, making me stick my tongue out with a small smile. I could tell whatever they were talking about was something that I should probably just not ignore since they were probably up to no good.

"You two look like you're gossiping about something important," my father teased with a small smile.

"Oh shush," my mother said as she shook her head with a laugh. Vivian giggled as she smiled softly while looking at me.

"Coral can we talk?" Vivian's mother asked. 

"Of course," I said as I got up. Layla was an intimidating woman even though we were both doms so we were technically equals. However her experience made her more intimidating. She was quite well known for designs in homes that were designed to be for subs and doms and their lifestyles. Her husband helped occasionally but it was mainly her work.

I followed Layla out into the hallway and was surprised when she shut the door. I don't know why she felt the need to do that as if anyone wanted to listen in, they could just press their ear against the door.

"What did you want to talk about?" I questioned as I looked at her.

"If anything happens to my daughter because of your psychotic brother, I will never forgive you. I don't care if it's a little as a scraped knee, if she gets harmed while in your care you will never see Vivian again," she said.

"That's not fair on me. Your daughter is so clumsy that she will end up scraping her knee within the next hour," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I understand if I fail to protect her from my brother that you will take her away," I stated with a frown on my lips.

"Good. My daughter means more than anything to me so if she gets hurt while in your care, I will end you," she threatened, making me nod as I gulped softly. "I'm glad we've reached an agreement," she said as she opened the door and went back into the lounge room.

"Are you alright, your highness? Should we have her removed from the castle grounds?" one of the nearby guards asked.

"No, she is just a concerned mother," I said as I took a small breath. "I'm sure she won't do anything as Curtis is kept away from my pet," I stated before opening the door and entering the room. I was slightly surprised when Vivian crashed into me but I picked her up, smiling when she buried her face into my shoulder.

"Your mother is a bully," she muttered, making me chuckle.

"How so?" I questioned as I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at my mother. 

"I am not a bully, I was trying to braid her hair and she pulled her head away which meant that I accidentally pulled her hair," my mother defended herself with a frown. 

"See? She admitted to pulling my hair," Vivian said. "Coral, you heard her. She admitted to it," she said as she nuzzled into me. "Take me away, I want to go look at my stuff you got me," she begged.

"Fine you brat, we'll go look at the stuff I got you. The stuff that I got you because I am an amazing owner and you should remember that forever and always," I said with a small smile on my lips. 

"Yeah whatever, just take me back to the stuff you got me. I want to look at all of it and silently judge you for what you bought me now that your mother has said that I only deserve the best," she stated.

"I did say that as well," my mother said, making me chuckle as I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me young lady," she said as she tsked softly.

"Whatever old lady," I said as I quickly left the room and shut the door behind, letting Vivian keep herself up by having her legs wrapped around her waist.

"You are going to end up in trouble," Vivian said as she nuzzled into me with a soft sigh. She tensed up before sneezing softly as she frowned. "I'm allergic to getting in trouble," she said.

"Mhmm, I'm sure you are. So I guess that means that you would be avoiding being in trouble if you're allergic to it right?" I asked.

"I never said that, don't put words in my mouth Cora," she stated as she stuck her tongue out. I flicked her nose with a small smile. "Mean," she whined with a small pout on her lips.

"I know, I am just the worst owner ever and I mistreat you so much," I stated.

"You said it, not me," she said as she held her hands up in defeat. I rolled my eyes as she sulked slightly and rubbed the tip of her nose.

"Oh so you're going to be a brat?" I questioned as I rubbed her back. She shrugged as she leaned back against my hold as I carried her back to my room. She nuzzled into me and clung to my dress, her hand digging slightly into my shoulder.

"I would never admit that to you," she said with a grin. I opened the door and took her inside, going and getting the stuff I got her. I set her down with the stuff, watching her eyes light up as she tried to decide what she wanted right at the moment. I felt a chill go down my spine and I looked around, feeling like I was being watched.

*Anonymous P.O.V*

I saw the princess look around and smirked slightly. I knew that she wouldn't be able to see me watching her, I had taken the precautions to assure that. I wanted her to get that sense of fear, let her slowly slip into paranoia as I watched on. I turned my attention to the pet in front of her, watching her as she looked over the stuff that pathetic little princess had given her. "How kind of you to keep my pet entertained for me," I murmured.