Furious

Hey guys, for someone reason my comments are bugging and it will say that I have three when I actually have eight. I don't know how I would fix this but it's really bugging me.

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I looked up when I heard footsteps on the stairs above me. I pressed against the stairs as I waited for whoever it was to walk by. I frowned when I saw my Aunt Maya peek around the steps and spot me. "There you are Vivian," she said. "Come here," she said.

I shook my head quickly as I watched her. She frowned slightly and watched me for a moment. She got down on her knees and whistled softly, trying to draw me out. "Please come here Vivi," she said as she started to move towards me. I barked at her as I backed away, straining my voice slightly. "There's no need to bark," she stated as she reached out and grabbed me, backing out while pulling me with her.

I whined when she pulled me out into the light. "Oh Vivi you are absolutely filthy," she sighed as she brushed some dirt off my face. "I bet you had fun though huh?" she asked. I looked away quietly making her frown and get up, picking me up with her. She carried me up the stairs, my eyes landing on the guard immediately. I hid into my aunt while growling softly out of fear. "We do not growl at people when we see them," she scolded me.

I hid into my aunt as she opened the door and stepped inside, setting me down on the hardwood floor. I looked up at her curiously. "Go on, go show everyone how filthy you got," she smiled while saying it. I whined softly and sat by her feet, refusing to move making her pick me up. She carried me into the main room and I heard gasps as people caught sight of me. My aunt carried me over to my mother who was shipping on champagne and sketching in a notepad while talking to my father.

"Oh my god," my father said as he caught sight of me. His eyes were wide and my mother turned to look, her eyes widening when she saw me.

"Vivian, how did you get this dirty?" she asked with a small laugh as she took me from my aunt and let me sit on her lap. "And where are your shoes?" she asked. I looked up at her and smiled while licking her cheek. She was one of the few nice people, I decided. She grimaced and wiped her face off before setting me down.

I jumped when someone walked behind me and hid underneath my mother's chair. No one was allowed to walk near me now, they could kick me if I let them walk by me. I stayed there for a bit before adventuring out and heading to somewhere else to find some food. I yelped when someone walked right next to me all of a sudden and I cowered back, growling at the person who walked by me. I looked up to see my grandmama staring at me in shock.

"Who do you think you are growling at pup?" she asked as she frowned at me. I growled back as I felt myself slip into my inbetween space. It was like I still felt like a pup but I could speak life a human. I wondered if it was going to be be easy to slip back into my puppyspace after this.

"Yes Vivian, she's the second person you've growled at within the last ten minutes," my aunt stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don't want to be kicked," I said as I looked down at my hands and played with the floor, feeling the rough ridges of the wood.

"Get kicked? Why do you think you would get kicked?" My grandmama asked making me shrug slightly, not wanting to talk about what happened outside.

"No, you need to answer the question on why you think you'll get kicked," my aunt said as she crouched down and held me in place. I whined, wanting to go find a place to curl up and be alone, away from people and their meanness.

I squirmed against her hold, trying to get away. She just tightened her grip and kept me there while I thrashed against her hold. "Why do you think you'll get kicked?" my aunt asked as I managed to wriggle free.

"Cause the mean lady outside kicked me and it hurted a lot," I said as I sat there for a moment to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" My grandmama said as she blinked in shock. I whined and repeated what I said before looking away. I realize that I probably should have said it quieter because everyone seemed to have heard me and were watching me in shock. I saw their shock slowly to turn to anger which didn't make me feel any better.

"I'll be back," my aunt said as she got up. I watched her curiously and noticed that she was heading outside as was literally everyone else. The only people that stayed were me and my grandmama. She picked me up, ignoring the dirt and carried me to the couch. My parents had been smart and got cushions who covers came off because they knew I would get it dirty at one point in my life. She set me down on it before sitting down.

"So want to tell me what you were thinking when she kicked you? How did it make you feel?" She questioned me as she gently pet me, my head resting on her lap.

"I was angry cause I just wanted to be petted. I thought that maybe I should bite her cause she kicked me," I explained as I sighed contently from her petting, leaning into her hand on my back.

"Well I'm glad you didn't give into the urge and bite her," she said as she scratched my back making me wriggle with happiness at the feeling.

"After that I felt sad and bad. I thought I had been bad cause why else would she kick me. I thought I was a bad pup," I murmured softly. "Also why did everyone follow Aunt Maya outside?" I asked.

"I can assure you that you are certainly not a bad pup," she replied while holding me close. "I never want you to think you are because you are not," she stated before glancing out the door to outside. "They are a bit furious with the guard out there since she kicked you," she said while scratching the top of my head making me forget about what was going on.