Truth

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I cuddled into Coral as she carried me inside, curling up against her as small as I could. I listened to her heartbeat as I got more comfortable, my eyes fluttering shut.

"Don't fall asleep on me kitten," Coral said with a small laugh as she lifted me up slightly. I kept my eyes closed and gently swatted at her where I thought her mouth was. I pushed my hand against her mouth to keep her quiet, huffing softly.

I hissed when she pretended to bite my hand, pulling away from her with a soft meow. She adjusted me and I opened my eyes, staring at her with an annoyed gaze.

"We still need to talk about what you said about you almost not being a submissive," Coral said which immediately made me frown and slip out of kittenspace. I hated having to talk about things especially with how unhappy it would make her.

"Put me down please," I said to which she obliged. I sighed softly while looking at her with a small frown. "Can this wait until we get back to your room to talk about it?" I questioned her.

"I guess it can but promise me that you will tell me the truth?" she questioned.

"I promise," I said as I nodded, getting on my tippy toes to be closer to her height. "Can I have a kiss please?" I questioned.

"Of course you can," she chuckled as she kissed me gently, her lips soft and gentle as she took the lead in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I closed my eyes, melting into the kiss. Her hands wrapped around my waist as she gently lifted me up. My legs wrapped around her waist as I pulled back after a moment. I kissed her lips lightly as I smiled softly.

"I love you," I said as I rested her foreheads against each other so I could look her in the eyes.

"I love you too Vivi," she said as she scrunched up her nose slightly while rubbing the tip of her nose against mine. I giggled as I pulled away, sticking my tongue out at her playfully. She carried me back to her room and threw me on the bed. I squealed as I sat up, glaring at her with a small pout.

"Rude," I said with a frown on my lips as I crossed my arms across my chest. I sat up on my knees and pulled her down on the bed with me. I sat on her lap as I cuddled into her, resting my head on her chest with a small smile.

"Now explain what you meant about nearly not being a submissive?" she questioned me. I frowned as I looked down at the floor with a soft sigh escaping me.

"There's this thing people do once they turn 18 up until a few weeks before their classification. It's a known thing, at least known to a lot of people at my school, that you can get some small doses of the sedation they used to start building up their resistance to the sedation so they can get the classifications they want," I said simply as I looked down.

"You were considering doing that?" Coral questioned softly.

"All of my friends talked it up and I was scared Cora, I was so worried that I would end up as a submissive of some sort. Schools like to talk up horror stories and everyone in my family is a dominant. I thought something bad would happen and I thought people would think less of me," I said as I started to spiral slightly.

"Hey, calm down," Coral said as she grabbed me by the shoulders and stared me in the eyes. "I understand why you felt that way but I do not approve of people doing what they have done," she stated. "And you have to know that I have to find a way to put a stop to this. People deny their classifications are the reason submissive are becoming rarer and they are just causing harm to themselves by doing that," she stated.

"I know, I did not know who to tell though and I was afraid people would be angry with me for not telling everyone sooner," I said. "You are not angry with me are you Cora? I didn't mean to keep secrets but I thought you would be mad," I said.

"I am not mad, love," she stated as she brushed my hair back. Her thumb gently rubbed against my cheek as she looked me in the eyes. "I understand your feelings, my love," she said as she kissed the tip of my nose.

"Promise that you are not mad?" I questioned her.

"I promise with all my heart," she said as she hugged me tightly. I laid back and she laid behind me, spooning me slightly. "I will definitely have to find a way to bring this up next time I have a meeting with the lawmakers," she stated. Her arm wrapped around my waist as she cuddled with me.

"Can I accompany you? I know quite a bit about people and how they're doing it so I may be of some use," I said.

"Of course. Anytime you want to come with me, just ask and I'll arrange so that you can go with me and be comfortable," she said.

"Great cause I am very clingy." I said with a small giggle escaping my lips.

*Unknown's P.O.V*

I watched as my pet told that prissy princess about the secrets that I had told her. She was not supposed to tell anyone about what was going on and I would make sure she paid the price for disobeying me. 'In due time my pet,' I said as I smirked slightly. "Your precious little princess can not protect you forever, she will leave you alone eventually and then I will strike," I chuckled dryly. Coral would catch onto me watching them eventually but by then her precious pet would be long gone, never to be seen again. Coral was smart but she was not smart enough to put protections in place to keep her pet safe in her home.