Reunion

Thinking about giving Marcel and Levi their own book one day

*Vivian's P.O.V*

Once we got to the castle, I was taken immediately to the hospital wing. I wasn't surprised to see Marcel there, in a bed towards the back of the room with Levi seemingly standing guard over him. I could see the worry in his eyes though as he kept glancing at Marcel who reached for his hand. Levi accepted it, squeezing it slightly with a small smile.

"So you can run pretty fast," I told Marcel who chuckled, lifting his head up to look at me.

"I could run pretty fast for a man who had glass on his side," he said with a small groan as his hand moved to touch his side. "I am never squeezing through a window again," he muttered.

"You won't have to baby," Levi assured him as he leaned down, pressing a kiss to Marcel's cheek. Their interactions were so cute seeing as neither of them were super affectionate most of the time. Unlike me because I was currently clinging to Coral who was trying to set me down.

"They need to take a look at you," Coral murmured. I shook my head as I pressed my face further into her neck, a small whine escaping me. She managed to pry me off of her, mostly because I could only use my right arm to really cling to her.

Being surrounded by doctors was no fun. I was thankful for the curtain that they shut once they got to my bed but it still felt bad to be poked and prodded. I was thankful for the hospital gown though because I couldn't stand wearing anything Curtis had put on me for a second longer. I did not enjoy them touching my left arm at all though.

They said it was dislocated and there would probably be some permanent damage because of how long it had been dislocated. I finally got a chance to look at it and frowned at how swelled up it was. They also did an x-ray and determined that I had a broken rib which explained why breathing had gotten a little painful. I was assured that it would probably heal on its own and that I needed to restrict activities and just ice the area to keep the swelling down.

Despite that, I demanded to be able to take a shower right away. Coral complied and I found myself in the hospital bathroom, watching as she ran the bath water. She helped me out of my hospital gown and then sat me in the bathtub.

"Do you want me to help you?" Coral asked. I nodded mutely as she wet a washrag and put soap on it. She gently washed my back, helping me there before getting to my front side. I let her help me for the most part but ended up taking a rag of my own when it got to washing my face. I scrubbed at my face as hard as I could, feeling like I could still feel his hands touching my face.

I only stopped when my face felt raw and Coral gently pulled the washrag away from me. She silently held me as I broke down in her arms, sobbing into her chest. She gently smoothed my hair back as she pressed a kiss to my head.

"It's okay Vivi, let it out," she reassured me as I continued to sob into her chest. She hummed softly until my sobs quieted down.

"I hate him," I whispered softly. "I hate him, I hate him, I hate him," I muttered against her skin, small whimpers escaping me as I continued to cry.

"I hate him too. He is never going to touch you again my love," Coral reassured me as she pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "I'll kill him myself if he ever is even in the same building as me," she promised.

"I want him dead, I want him to hurt like he hurt me. Does that make me a bad person?" I asked.

"I don't think so, I think it is a perfectly fair reaction after what you have been through," Coral told me. "I want him dead too, I keep seeing red when I imagine what you went through," she muttered.

"I think Marcel got it a bit worse than me, is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"He's expected to make a full recovery within the next few months," Coral murmured. "They're mainly worried about the glass that they couldn't remove migrating further into him but he's been put on bed rest so they can keep an eye on him. Levi's also dropped everything to stay with him all day and night," she murmured.

"I'm glad Marcel made it out okay, I was so worried that something bad was going to happen to him," I said. "Do you think he'll be better by the time we have our wedding? I want him to be my best man," I said softly.

"I'm sure we can postpone until he's all better if that's what you want sweetheart," Coral promised me.

"Yeah, I do want him to be my best man. We wouldn't even be able to have our wedding if he hadn't got out would we?" I asked.

"No, he helped us track down your first location and then when you were moved to a new building he managed to help us even then with finding Curtis' van," Coral murmured.

"Now I just have to ask him," I said as I looked up at her. A yawn forced itself past my lips and she hummed softly.

"That can wait for a little bit, I think you need to nap for a little bit first," Coral said. I hummed in agreement. "Do you want me to wash your hair before you get out of the bath?" she asked. I nodded and scooted back slightly, letting my head fall back.

Coral gently washed my hair, working shampoo and conditioner into a lather before she washed it out. Once she was done with my hair, she lifted me out of the bathtub and dried me off. I leaned against her as she helped me get dressed. I hummed happily when I realized that it was one of her shirts and a pair of her sweatpants, letting her carry me back to bed where I promptly fell asleep.

Again, 40 votes and 15 comments and I release the last chapter. Just because I worked so hard on it and want to see how people feel about this story