Picnic

Wanted to add some cuteness. I think that this story will wrap up by chapter fourty-five to chapter fifty.

*Vivian's P.O.V*

I managed to get Coral's mother to help me set up a picnic. Coral had been stressed ever since we had received the pictures. She had spent days trying to discover how they had managed to be taken and end up in our room. That meant I hadn't been able to spend time with her but I was going to make her go on a picnic with me. Maybe it was a bit cliché but we both really liked the garden and food so it made sense to have a picnic.

"Love, I know that look. What have you been doing and do I have to hide a body?" Coral asked as I greeted her at the door. I pouted as I pressed a kiss to her lips, her hand moving to my waist to hold me in place.

"No body...this time. Go get changed Cora, I have a surprise," I told her as I pulled away from the kiss. Coral leaned forward, her lips chasing mine as she kissed me gently.

"Good to know," Coral said as she pulled away with a small smirk. "Behave while I go get changed, I wouldn't want to have to punish you," she said teasingly as she walked past me. I stuck my tongue out at her back as she went to get changed. "Close your eyes," she said as she glanced back at me. I covered my eyes, closing them as I waited impatiently.

I heard the sound of fabric hitting the ground as Coral changed. I wondered what she was going to wear tonight, I hoped it was one of the low cut dresses she had. I loved those dresses on her, she loved the dresses that showed off my legs which is why I wore dresses with slits in them when we went on date.

"You can open your eyes," Coral said and I opened my eyes, my hands still covering them. "And move your hands," she sighed, her laugh soft. I moved my hands and grinned when I saw that she was wearing a dark red dress. We were wearing dresses that were the same color, I loved when we matched that way.

"We match Cora," I said as I launched myself into her arms and she lifted me up, kissing me on the lips roughly.

"I know babe, that was the point," she said as she sat me down after a moment. "Now what is your surprise kitten?" she asked as her forehead rested against mine. I pulled away and grabbed her hand, making her follow me as I led her down the long hallways.

"This castle is hard to navigate, you're lucky that I made your mom put arrows to lead me to the- to the surprise," I said as I looked at Coral.

"You had my mom help you set up the surprise?" Coral asked. I nodded my head as we made our way to the garden. I guided her to the big tree where fairy lights decorated the tree branches. The picnic was laid out underneath with a bunch of different foods. "You set this up kitten?" she asked. I nodded and she kissed my cheek gently. "It looks lovely," she informed me.

"I had to climb the tree to get the lights up there," I informed her as I sat down on the picnic blanket with Coral sitting next to me.

"I hope you were careful," Coral said as she looked at me. I nodded my head as I picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and held it to her lips. She gave me a small smile as she took a bite. "Delicious love," she said. She picked up a strawberry and fed it to me.

I took a bite and practically moaned at the taste, quickly finishing the rest of the strawberry off. Coral watched me with an amused expression as I looked at her with a small blush on my cheeks. "It was good," I muttered in my defense. She laughed as she leaned forward, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Oh my little kitten, you drive me wild," she murmured as she pulled me close. I rolled my eyes as I served both of us our dinner. That were numerous foods set out: sandwiches, pretzels, chips, salad, and dip just to name a few.

"I think you love that about me though," I said as I looked at Coral with a small smile. She nodded as we started eating, sitting in silence as we ate. Her plate was balanced on her leg as she used one hand to eat, her other hand resting on my back.

"Vivi, I've been thinking a lot these past couple days," Coral said once she was done eating. I turned my head slightly to look at her.

"Whenever someone says that it usually means bad news," I sulked as I sat my plate down. She laughed as she leaned forward, kissing the tip of my nose.

"No, it's very good news...at least to me it is," Coral said as she smiled softly. "I've thought a lot about us these past couple days. I realized that I don't ever want to be without you. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives because you are my whole world. I know this sounds cheesy as fuck but I've never felt as much happiness as I have with you. So...will you marry me?" she asked as she looked at me. I paused in shock for a moment before I launched myself at her, tackling her to the ground.

"Yes, yes, and yes!" I said as I kissed her on the lips. She rolled over so that she was on top of me, her lips pressed firmly against mine. I tilted my head back and I felt her lips move to my neck as she kissed it gently.

"I can't wait to share a last name with you," Coral said as she smiled softly, continuing to press kisses down my neck. "Shall I take yours?" she asked.

"I'd love it if you took my last name Cora," I whispered as I lifted my head up to meet her gaze. Her eyes were glittering in excitement as she launched into wedding plans, making me laugh as I leaned into her.