2.14: Alice's POV

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

I couldn't even make it an hour without caving and kissing her. I couldn't help myself honestly, I'm still in love with her. She had left me to get dressed for our date with the only instruction being to dress "comfortably". I had opted for a pair of khaki shorts and a black tank top with my favorite short sleeved blue button up. As I descended the stairs I found Blair facing the window in the kitchen. She looked extremely sexy in her jean shorts and black crop top.

"Watch's lookin at?" I questioned causing her to turn and look at me

A cute blush spread across her cheeks as she looked me up and down "The beautiful view in front of me."

"Do you mean the window view or me?" I teased

She giggled "You obviously."

She had made me promise to keep a blind fold on until we arrived and the curiosity of where we were headed was killing me.

"Okay you can look now." Blair stated in barely a whisper

I could feel the car slowly as I removed my blind fold and looked around to see that we were pulling into the parking lot of an amusement park.

"An amusement park?" I questioned looking over at her

She nodded, a small smile playing on her lips "This is our first stop of the day."

"How many stops are there?" I asked unbuckling once we had parked

She shrugged "It's a surprise, you're only job today is to have fun and enjoy yourself so stop worrying."

We walked up to the ticket booth where Blair got both of us wrist bracelets. We then walked into the park and were instantly spotted by a rather large group of high schoolers. Blair had grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her running at top speed to one of the rides.

"Taylor is going to be pissed when she finds out I came here without security." Blair laughed once we boarded the rollercoaster

I nodded "She's gonna kill you."

We went a few more rides before walking through the carnival games where Blair decided to try her hand at the balloon dart games. She was surprisingly good at it and won a little teddy bear holding a heart that said I love you.

She handed it over to me and kissed my cheek "I love you."

"You're cheesy sometimes," I laughed rolling my eyes at her "but I love you too."

"Oh my god it's Blair and Alice!" A high pitch voice screamed from behind us

I turned around and spotted a group of ten to fifteen girls running full speed at us.

"Can I have an autograph!" One yelled

Another squealed and tried to grab Blair "Oh my god it's really you."

"You two are so cute!" Another girl screeched

"Calm down girls!" Blair yelled throwing her hands in the air

Surprisingly they all froze and stared over at her without saying another word. Blair convinced them to settle on a selfie with us and an autographed copy of her book being sent to each one of them. After she took down all of their addresses we said our goodbyes and started to walk away.

"Wait Blair!" One of the girls yelled running after us

"Yea?" Blair asked looking back at the tall blonde girl

She extended a piece of paper out to Blair with a smirk "You should give me a call sometime."

Blair raised one eyebrow at the girl, slung an arm around me and laughed right in the girls face. I glared back at the girl as Blair led me back towards the parking lot and I was tempted to go back there and beat that girls ass. By the time we made it to the car I had calmed down for the most part.

"Alright onto stop two of the day." Blair grinned over at me

I smirked in return "Where are we headed?"

"Still a surprise." She laughed as she turned up the radio

After about fifteen minutes we pulled into a long driveway near the lake my family had gone to a few times when I was a kid. The house at the end of the drive was absolutely gorgeous and directly on the water. It was modern with dark wood and slate covering the outside and bay windows giving us a peek inside.

"Oh my god this is such a beautiful lake house." I mumbled out still taking in the beauty of the place

She grinned over at me "I'm glad you like it, it's ours until tomorrow at five."

"Holy shit." I stuttered out "but I didn't bring any clothes."

"Don't worry I had some delivered." Blair grinned

She led me inside and I couldn't help but stare in awe at the white leather couches and beautiful granite countertops. The walls were decorated beautifully with paintings of boats and beaches while the wooden floor of the living room was covered in a black fluffy carpet.

"Here are our clothes." Blair yelled from another room

I turned down a hall and went into the room on the left to see Blair sitting on a king size bed with a royal blue comforter. There were shopping bags littered across the bed behind her and her cute smile was contagious in the moment.

"This house is beautiful." I smiled walking over to the edge of the bed and taking her hands in mine

A goofy grin played on her lips "Just like you."

I shook my head laughing "You're always such a charmer."

"Would you like to go for a swim before we have to get ready for dinner?" She questioned smiling up at me

I nodded "I'd love to."

She had gotten me a blue bikini and herself a matching red one. The dock outside was rather large and held multiple chairs, a picnic table, and even some twinkle lights I was excited to see later tonight.

"It's hard to even think with you looking so sexy." Blair stated looking me up and down as we stood at the edge of the dock

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks "Well it sounds like you need to cool off then."

Before she could argue I pushed her into the water and she came back up glaring at me.

"Get your ass in here!" She grumbled

I let out a laugh before jumping in with a splash and causing her to laugh along with me once I resurfaced.

"Also you look sexy as well Blair." I mumbled out causing her lips to form a tight line

"Thank you." She smiled nervously

"Thank you for everything today, I'm having so much fun." I grinned

She smiled back "Well were just getting started."