2.31: Blair's POV

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

~9 Months Later~

"Oh my god this is so exciting!" Callie exclaimed jumping up and down

John hugged her tightly getting her to calm down slightly "Congratulations!"

"Oh my god we're all here to help Blair if you need absolutely anything just ask!" Ally grinned looking over at Suzie

Suzie gave her a look "Don't be getting any ideas."

"Oh come on Suzie we all know you two are gonna end up married." Bonnie cut in

Mike nodded in agreement "That's for sure."

Suzie rolled her eyes and Allie leaned over and kissed her cheek causing her face to flush crimson.

"Thank you everyone and yeah Suzie, they're right." I stated causing her to glare at me as I continued on "All right so everyone listen up because I have a plan that requires everyone's help."

~One Week Later~

"Blair hurry we're gonna be late!" Alice yelled from downstairs

"Coming!" I yelled back as I opened the ring box and stared at the round brilliant cut diamond ring

I had it custom designed just for Alice and was engraved with todays date on the band.

I quickly tucked it away into the pocket of my slacks and quickly looked myself over in the mirror. I was dressed quite fancy today in black slacks, a white dress shirt and even a black tie. I had told Alice that we were going to my cousins wedding but little did she know that my cousins wedding wasn't for another month.

"Blair we really need to go!" Alice called again

I took a deep breathe before running downstairs "Sorry babe."

"It's okay, let's get going though before we're super late." Alice said grabbing my hand and pulling me out to the garage

The drive was rather short and when I pulled into the parking lot of the winery.

"Looks like a lot of people are already here." Alice said looking at the rows of cars in the parking lot

"Yeah I guess so." I nodded before quickly getting out and going around to her side to get her door

She stepped out and placed a gentle kiss against my cheek as I closed the door. She took my hand in hers and we headed towards the winery as my heart started to beat out of my chest.

"Where is everyone?" Alice questioned as we entered the event space

I shrugged "I'm not sure," I paused pretending my phone rang and held up a finger to her "One second it's Taylor, I'll be right back."

Before she could even argue I disappeared through a door to the inside of the winery and ran down the hall to the meeting room. When I walked in everyone instantly stopped speaking and turned to look at me. I had quite literally gathered pretty much all of our friends and family to help out today.

"Everyone ready?" I asked quietly

They all nodded and I smiled before walking over to Bonnie who pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so so excited for today!" She whisper yelled

I laughed "Me too!"

Everyone started to disperse to their locations and I took a deep breathe reaching my hand into my pocket and holding the ring box tightly.

~3 Months Ago~

"The sky is so beautiful tonight." Alice whispered to me resting her head on my shoulder

I smiled to myself "Not as beautiful as you."

She let out a cute giggle and snuggled in closer to me "That's all you baby."

We sat perched up on the roof just outside our bedroom window, a spot we had come to enjoy some nights over a glass of wine and the beautiful view of the skyline. We had really settled into the simplicity of our domestic life together despite the never ending effects of my fame.

"Baby can I ask you a question?" Alice whispered breaking me from my thoughts

I nodded looking over at her "Of course babe."

"With everything that happened and with everything that we've yet to experience together, do you really think we can make it? I mean really make it? I don't mean just get married, have kids, and stand each other because we have to, I mean do you really think that we can come out on the other side still loving each other as much or more than we do right now? Do you think you can stay in love with me for the rest of our lifes? I mean it's just that with everything that happened in the past I can't help but worry that... worry that you'll leave or that you'll find someone better or just do something like that again." Alice stuttered out "I guess I'm just asking if you're seriously committed to this, to us because if not this is your out, your one and only out because I'm already too far in but another year or month or week or even day with you and it would be even worse. You're my twin flame, my soul mate, you're my absolute everything and I can't even stomach the thought that you would leave but the idea of you staying and this fire between us eventually fizzling out is what terrifies me beyond belief. I would rather cut ties and remember us like this than stretch it out and remember it as nothing more than the pain and misery of looking into your eyes and no longer seeing that spark, that undying love I see now."

I sat frozen in place looking into her emerald eyes, unable to even form a single syllable let alone a coherent enough thought to reply to what had just been said. She nervously played with the hem of my shirt and looked down at the shingles of the roof.

"Alice I can't even begin to explain how much I want you, want us, forever. I have loved you from the very first moment I laid my eyes on you and I've loved you every moment since. I will never and could never and will never want to even try to find someone better than you because it's impossible to beat perfection. I'm so sorry for how immature and foolish I have been at times I mean I've honestly been absolutely horrible to you at times and yet you're still here and you're still on my side. I will never ever treat you poorly again and I will never put anything above you and the life that we build together. You're everything I ever wanted wrapped up into one perfect being and I would be a fool, no the goddam dumbest person on the planet, if I let you go. I want to be your wife and have kids one day. I want to wake up next to you every day for the rest of our life's. I want to be there for you through every bad day and hard time. I want enjoy every good day and adventure with you. I want you and only you for the rest of my life Alice and nothing in heaven or on earth could change that. You're my everything and you'll be my everything for every second of every day of my entire life." I cried out unable to hold back the tears as I pulled her into a tight hug

~present~

I gripped tightly on the ring, my eyes closed in concentration as I shook the memory from my head and tried to focus.

I love you Alice and I will always be in love with you, and I'm going to make sure that I spend everyday of the rest of our lives doing everything I can to prove it to you, starting with today.