2.39: Blair's POV

(A/N) WARNING this chapter contains sexual content!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

Alice had insisted on me being blindfolded for the last twenty minutes of the drive despite the fact that I had already figured out by the plane ride and many many road signs that were in Paris. It was surreal being here even without having been able to see much yet and honestly it's a damn shame we'd be so preoccupied in bed.

"You know if you want to be kinky there are other ways than blindfolding me." I stated as she led me out of the car

She laughed "It's only for another minute or so."

I could hear the opening and closing of a door as we continued on.

"Are you leading me to your red room so you can have your wicked way with me?" I joked

Even with the blind fold I knew she was rolling her eyes "Yeah sure something like that."

Her grip tightened on my hand for a second and then she let go.

"Alright you can take off the blindfold." She stated

I reached behind my head untying the knot before letting it fall. My found fell wide open as I looked around taking in the beauty of the villa. I could hardly believe my eyes as I looked at the deep farmhouse style sink, granite counters top, and old timely fixtures of the kitchen. I turned and saw a pool out off the back patio and made a mental note to put it to good marital use later. I walked through an archway and was in awe as I looked at the cozy fireplace, massive red and white rug and black sectional sofa in the living room.

"Now to show you the most important room." Alice stated taking my hand and leading me through a door off the living room

It was a master bedroom, glass doors with a view of the city, a California king with a blue comforter and white sheets that would soon need to be washed, and a white couch at the foot of the bed that seemed like a dangerous idea.

"This is incredible." I mumbled out as barely a whisper

Alice wrapped her arms around me from behind and whispered in my ear "You're incredible Mrs. Winters."

"I could say the same about you Mrs. Winters." I replied, a smirk on my lips

She loosened her grip and then turned me to face her "I don't think I can wait another minute to fuck you."

"Then don't." I stated as I pulled her in, our lips colliding

I pulled her closer, ravenously moving my hands all over her body, cursing the small dress for obstructing her skin. She let out a moan into my mouth and I felt a tightening in my stomach as I was wound up. She grabbed the sides of my button up and ripped it off, the buttons scattering across the floor as she stared at my red lacey bra that had always been her favorite.

"I need you baby I want you so bad." She half growled as I helped pull the remains of my shirt off

I then reached behind her and unzipped her dress, desperately tugging to pull it off. She helped, shrugging it from her shoulders and then dripping it to the floor as she now stood in front of me in just a matching pair of white lacey bra and panties.

"I have such a hot wife." I mumbled out before pulling her back in, the flames engulfing us

We clumsily staggered over to the bed, Alice falling under me as we hit the ridiculously soft pillow top. I pinned her hands above her head as I pulled back and grinned down at her "I have been dreaming of this for so long I was starting to go crazy."

"Same, to be honest with you I was so wet at the reception I had to change my underwear before we left to get on the plane." She whispered out, her cheeks a rosy pink

I let out a shaky breath, my grip on her wrists tightening as I tried my best to regain my composure "And what about now?"

"They're even more soaked than those were and I'm dying for you to do something about it because the look in your eye and the dominance in this position is absolute torture without you touching me." She stated in a low husky voice

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted her, no, I needed her so fucking bad that it hurt. I released my grip and she sat up kissing me hard as I unhooked and removed her bra before she did the same with mine. I leaned down and kissed down her neck, stopping at her weak spot and sucking lightly at first and then harder as I swirled my tongue, a fit of moans escaping her mouth. I moved back and examined my handiwork, smirking as I saw a dark red hickey on her neck.

Without warning she flipped us and kissed down my neck and then stopped at my chest and sucked on my nipple while rolling the other between her fingers. I released a low moan and she switched, giving equal quality attention to each before moving on to trailing kissed down my torso and then along my waistline, my hips bucking in anticipation.

"Wait one second." She stated, jumping up and off the bed before I could argue

"Alice!" I yelled after her as she ran out of the room

She did NOT just leave me here turned on enough to come at just the thought of her touching me on our honeymoon! No way in hell did she just have the audacity to do that! She came back in, vibrator in hand and I relaxed feeling quite foolish for the mental overreaction.

"I'm sorry my love but I want our first time together as wives to be together together." She stated as she leaned down removing her underwear and giving me an exquisite view of her freshly shaven pussy

I bit my lip as I checked her out and then let out a deep breath "What do you mean together together?"

"I want to come at the same time." She stated as she climbed up on the bed and roughly pulled at my underwear

I picked up my hip to help and she slid them off with ease as she spoke in the sexiest voice I had ever heard "And I want to right fucking now before I literally die from being so turned on."

I nodded in full agreement as she climbed on top of me in a scissoring position before turning on the vibrator and then carefully placing it between us. It felt as though a thousand volts of electricity coursed through me at once. The build up to this moment had been intense to say the least but nothing compared to what I felt now. I gripped her hips, pulling her down forcefully to increase the pressure between us.

"Fuck you really are so wet." I moaned out feeling her dripping as she moved her hips against me

She threw her head back as she clicked the button, the vibrations increasing drastically.

She was riding me like her life depended on it and I was matching stride as I grinded against her. I propped myself up slightly with one arm to get at a better angle, my other arm still tightly clutching her hip. We moved together in unison, each thrust of mine and swivel of her hips had our moans crescendoing until we were both clearly at the edge of ecstasy.

I closed my eyes and I swear lightning struck as I reached my peak. Reality shattering and mountain moving waves of orgasmic pleasure coursing through me at the speed of light as I heard Alice screaming out and shaking. As I felt myself coming down, I tried to catch my breath as Alice fell flat against me, her body limp atop me. Our breaths were ragged, struggled, and the only sound to now fill the silence of the room. I smirked as she moved to hold herself up and look down at me.

To my surprise her eyes were dark, desire clouding her gaze "I hope you aren't tired yet Mrs. Winters because we are so not finished yet. God was she right, by the end of the first night I had came TEN times and by the end of the honeymoon, we'll, let's just say I lost track...