2.8: Alice's POV

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

"Here she is folks!" The DJ yelled into the mic as the music cut

Everyone froze for a second, the club quieter than it had been all night. Suddenly a roar filled the club as everyone screamed and the DJ laughed into the Mic.

"Alright, let's give a warm New York welcome to Blair!" He yelled before extending the mic over to her with a grin

He was wearing black sweats and a red tee shirt with beats headphones on his neck. His hair was black and curly and his eyes were a light shade of brown. He seemed to be having fun with the whole situation but I was surprised when he returned to the DJ booth after Blair took the mic.

"Thank you guys, I hope you're having fun tonight." Blair said causing the crowd to hoot and holler for a moment "Let's fucking party yall!"

The crowd went nuts after that as Juice WRLD came over the speakers. The volume was deafening on stage and caught me off guard completely. Before I could even process what was happening Blair turned around crossing her arms over her chest and let herself fall back into the crowd. As everyone carried her throughout the club I wanted to beat the shit out of every single one of them for touching my girl. I walked off stage where one of the guards was waiting for me and ignored the club goers who were yelling to me. Eventually I made it to the bar where Ben and Taylor were talking quite intensely.

"There you are!" Taylor yelled pulling me into a hug

I hugged her back awkwardly watching Ben as he mouthed "she's drunk" to me.

I pulled back and looked to Ben again "Where is Blair?"

He nodded behind me and I turned to see her surrounded by a crowd of girls. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I stomped over, and tapped her shoulder causing her to spin around. Her eyes went wide when she met my gaze and I glared back at her.

"Hi babe." She smiled awkwardly

I shook my head "Let's just go."

"But I'm having fun!" She whined

I shot her a look and she rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Are you being serious right now Blair?" I asked looking at her in disbelief

"Yes I am." She grumbled turning back to the group of girls

I shook my head and walked back to the bar where the blonde haired waitress smiled at me "What can I get for you?"

"Something strong." I grumbled sliding onto the bar stool

Her eyes went wide for a second before she turned and mixed different liquors with a splash of some sort of juice.

She placed it in on the bar and gave me a comforting smile "Long night?"

"Something like that, also it's going on Taylor's tab." I stated before taking a gulp of the liquid that burned my throat and tasted of cinnamon

She gave me a knowing look and leaned over the counter whispering in my ear " It wouldn't have anything to do with miss Bac over there would it?"

I laughed quietly as she moved back "So you know who I am then?"

"Hard not to." She said winking at me before disappearing to help another customer waving their hand wildly at the other end of the bar

It wasn't long before I finished my drink and the waitress returned "Need a refill?"

"Mmm," I hummed out "sure."

She smiled her blue eyes piercing through me as she grabbed the glass.

She made the drink with ease before setting it in front of me "You know it's not really fair that you have to sit here by yourself while your girlfriend flirts with a bunch of her fans."

"She better not be flirting." I grumbled unable to bring myself to check

The waitress gave me a sympathetic look "Well considering that I've been keeping an eye on her for you I have some bad news."

"Which is?" I questioned feeling my blood begin to boil

She raised her eyebrows at my tone "She's making out with one of them."

I spun around and saw Blair kissing some brunette and instantly got to my feet. The room was spinning around me as I stomped over to them. They were so engrossed in the kiss that they didn't even notice me as I tore the brunette from Blair by her hair.

"Ow!" She squealed as she fell to the ground

I turned to meet Blair's gaze that was distant for only a second before her eyes lightened to the familiar crystal blue I was used to.

"Alice I'm so sorry." She stuttered out, her face going pale

I shook my head and spun around marching up to Ben "Take me to the hotel."

"We can't leave yet it's not even midnight." He countered until he looked up

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks that I hadn't even noticed until now as he pulled me to the door behind the bar. He unlocked it with a key from his pocket and locked it behind us.

"What happened?" He questioned as we walked down the hall

I shook my head wiping my nose "Nothing I just need to get out of here."

"Okay." He replied not pushing the topic any further

We made our way out to the car and then took off for the hotel. We sat in silence the whole ride, my sniffling the only sound echoing through the car.

He led me up to the room and pulled me into a tight hug as I went to unlock the door "If you ever need to talk, just find me."

I nodded into his shoulder "Thank you."

We parted and I unlocked the door before slipping inside releasing a deep breathe once it clicked shut. I slid down the door unable to hold back the sobs for another second. How could she do this to me? She's been in the spotlight for less than a day and it's already going to her head. She didn't even run after me, she just let me leave. As the thought of what she might have done after I left filled my mind, I let my head fall to my knees.

***

(A/N) I just wanted to say that cheating in any relationship, in any way shape or form, is not okay and that there is NO EXCUSE for it that can change that.