2.34: Alice's POV

(A/N) Shoutout to YourBestfrenn for requesting the update and constantly voting and commenting on my books! Thank you so much for all of the support!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

Being engaged to Blair is like living in a dream. I had been looking forward to this part of our life's for so long and it was so amazing to finally be experiencing it in real life. Everyday I get to wake up to her beautiful face and every night I get to fuck her until one of us can't take anymore. When we had first met I would've never predicted that things would turn out the way they did but I couldn't be happier that they have.

"Babe come join me!" She yelled from the back deck

I set down my pencil and headed outside where I found Blair lounging on a floatie in the pool. She looked hot as hell in her pink bikini and all I could think about was ripping it off of her.

"Care for a swim?" She questioned cocking her head to the side

I smirked as I got an idea "Yeah I'd love to."

I pulled my shirt over my head and her eyes went wide as they scanned over my upper torso.

"W-what are you doing?" She questioned

I shrugged "Going for a swim."

I slid my shorts and underwear off and kicked them to the side before walking over to the stairs and slowly walking into the water. Blair's eyes were glued to me and I swear if she was a cartoon she would have hearts pulsing out of her eyes.

"Enjoying the view?" I questioned raising an eyebrow as I did a spin for her

She smirked "Fuck yeah I do."

I swam over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck "I want you to fuck me."

"I thought you'd never ask." She whispered before pulling me in for a heated kiss

I pulled her in closer, enjoying the electrifying feeling of her body pressed against mine. She bit my lower lip catching me off guard and causing me to let out a low moan.

"Fuck baby." I moaned out

I reached behind her and undid her top, pausing for a moment to watch as it floated away.

"I think we need these off." She smirked as she pulled her bottom off under the water

I grinned and pulled her back in for another kiss, this one much more heated than the first. I slid my tongue into her mouth and ran my hands down her body. Her hands were tangled up in my hair, desperately trying to pull me closer. I slipped my hand down to her clit and slowly started rubbing in circles. A loan moan escaped her lips and I quickly kissed her to get her to stay quiet so the neighbors didn't hear. I picked up my pace slightly and pulled back for air. I watched as she bit her lip, trying to hold back the moans that were sure to escape eventually. Unexpectedly I felt her hand between my legs so quickly that I couldn't hold in the moan as she started rubbing my clit.

"Quiet down baby you're gonna attract the attention of our neighbors." She whispered in my ear before gently nibbling on my ear lobe

I bit my lip as she had been and started rubbing her clit much faster to get her to stop teasing me. She followed suit, her finger moving up and down at a rapid pace. I used my free hand to pull her in and kiss her as we both moaned in the process.

She pulled back and whispered in my ear in a shaky voice "I'm so close."

"Me too." I moaned as quietly as possible

We both sped up at the same time and I swear I saw stars when I finally reached my climax.

"Fuck Blair!" I moaned out much louder than I should've

"Alice." She whispered out in a muffled and stuttered way

We both paused for a moment just standing in the water, both of us still reeling from the orgasms we had just experienced.

"I'm glad we're in water because I really don't think I could stand right now." I mumbled out resting my head on her shoulder

She let out a cute giggle "Same baby."

"I wanna cuddle though and that's not very easy in a pool." I whined

She turned grabbing a floater and climbed on before holding her hand out to me. I took it and after a lot of struggling I made it on and settled in between her legs with my head on her chest.

"Alice?"

"Yes baby?"

"So now that we're like engaged and we're gonna get married soon I wanted to ask you about something."

"You can ask me anything beautiful." I stated as I looked into her piercing blue eyes

She smiled "Well I know we both want kids but do you know when you want to?"

I guess I hadn't really thought too much about when. I had always just known that I wanted kids after I got married and up until now that hadn't really been something that was happening in the near future.

"Im not sure," I shrugged "how about you?"

"Im not sure either but I'm really excited." She giggled placing a kiss on my nose "Do you know how many you want to have?"

"Probably 2 or 3, how about you?"

"Same, and I have another question."

"Ask away beautiful."

"So like before we get married I just want both of us to lay out everything on the table because marriage is like really permanent you know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean babe." I replied brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear

"So this isn't me accusing but like is there anything you haven't told me that I should know?"

I shook my head "No baby I've told you everything. Is there anything I should know?"

"No I've told you everything too." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me tightly "You make me so happy baby."

"Same beautiful." I smiled

"I love you Alice."

"I love you too Blair."

We sat in silence for few moment, just floating around the pool in each other's arms.

"I actually have a question too." I said looking up at her

"What is it baby?" She asked looking down at me

"Are you ready for round two?" I grinned