2.25: Blair's POV

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

We arrived at the radio station just in time and I could tell Taylor was a little distraught trying to rush us to the correct room. I held Alice's hand tightly as we were led down the hall and was basically dragging her along as we half ran to keep up with Taylor's impatient ass.

"Jesus I didn't sign up to be a track star." Anna grumbled causing Taylor to look back and glare at her

At that exact second a young woman exited a room and Taylor quite literally ran into the poor girl.

"Oh shit." Anna whispered under her breath

Oh shit indeed, I can only imagine how long Taylor will be bringing this one up for. If there's one thing that woman hates it's being embarrassed, oh and late which we already were before this new development.

Taylor looked down at the blonde girl seeming pissed off at the infuriation of her tight schedule but quickly her expression softened "I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

What the fuck? Taylor is... apologizing to this woman she doesn't even fucking know? She could knock me upside the head with a baseball bat and she still wouldn't apologize.

"No it's okay I wasn't either, I was running late for an interview and was in a rush." The young woman replied

"Same actually." Taylor stated with a small smile still maintaining eye contact with the woman

"I think we should get up your friends are staring." She stated looking over at us nervously

When her eyes landed on me they went wide and I could tell instantly it was because she recognized me. Without another word Taylor awkwardly got off the young woman and extended a hand out to help her up. She took it and Taylor pulled her into her feet before releasing her hand.

"Blair Collins it's a pleasure to meet you." The woman stated extending her newly freed hand out to me

"You as well, my apologies I didn't catch your name." I replied shaking her hand

Her eyes went wide once again with what I now recognized as a mixture of fear and anxiety "I'm sorry I'm so discombobulated today, my names Hanna Damon."

"No worries, I must say I haven't heard anyone use the word discombobulated in awhile." I laughed before I felt Alice gently nudge my shoulder "Uh not that it isn't a good use of the word, also this is my amazing girlfriend Alice."

"It's very nice to meet you Alice." Hanna smiled shaking her hand

"Well since no ones going to introduce me I might as well introduce myself, I'm Anna White." Anna cut in causing Hanna to awkwardly shake her hand, her mood instantly seeming to switch as though she already knew what a bitch Anna is

"Nice to meet you." Hanna smiled half heartedly before turning to Taylor "And may I ask your name as well?"

"Taylor." She nodded seeming to be uncharacteristically nervous

"Well it's very nice to meet you despite the fact that we quite literally ran into each other." Hanna said causing the two to both break out in laughter for a moment before Hanna turned back to us "Alright I think we should probably hurry to the studio to do that interview before I get fired."

We all followed her down the hall and into a studio where Alice and Taylor were asked to wait on the other side of the glass. Hanna led us into the actual recording area and we sat next to each other and across from Hanna who was reading over some papers. As I had a chance to get a closer look at Hanna I noticed she had a small bullring nose piercing and her style was rather masculine considering she was wearing a light blue button up and black jeans.