2.17: Blair's POV

(A/N) WARNING this chapter contains sexual content!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

"So eloquent with words aren't you?" She grinned

I glared up at her and slowly sat up feeling the blood rush to my head in an instant.

"Slow down there killer." She teased

I glared up her once more before standing up and taking her hand in mine. I led her into the bed room and quickly pulled her into me so our lips were less than inch apart.

"Someone's full of it tonight." I joked as I let my hands rest on her hips

She smirked in return "What ever do you mean Miss Collins?"

I leaned in, speaking in barely a whisper "You know exactly what I mean."

"I don't, why don't you teach me?" She responded

I gave her a look "I thought you were the teacher in this relationship Ms. Winters."

"I think I need a little student teaching tonight Miss Collins." She smirked as she squeezed my ass and leaned in whispering "Now can you please teach me a thing or two."

Unable to take another second of her teasing I pulled her lips to mine. The feeling of her lips on mine all but sent me into a frenzy as I pushed back onto the bed before climbing on top of her. As I began kissing down her neck I received a satisfied moan escape her lips. I moved down her body, leaving a trail of kisses along the way and could tell she was growing impatient as I kissed along her waistline.

"Please." She mumbled out in barely a whisper

I smirked up at her "Please what?"

"Please just fuck me already!" She groaned

I have her a pointed look "Is that anyway to speak to your teacher?"

"Student-teacher." She grumbled looking down at me before sighing "Please Fuck me Miss Collins."

"Better." I smirked before kissing her right thigh once "but I still think you can do better than that."

I left another kiss on her left thigh before smiling innocently at her as she let out an irritated sigh "Please Miss Collins, please fuck me."

I slowly started rubbing her clot causing a low moan to escape her lips "Tell me what you want me to do to you Alice."

"I already told you." She sighed out between moans

"In detail Alice." I stated as I slowed my pace

She clutched the sheets in her grip "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't even stand tomorrow."

I picked up the pace slightly "How exactly?"

"I don't care Blair, just please fuck be for the love of god." She half yelled

I grinned before dipping down and taking her clit in my mouth and swirling my tongue. The exasperated scream that escaped her mouth had me dripping again.

"Yes, fuck yes Blair!" She moaned out

I slid two fingers into her and picked up my pace slowly as I swirled my tongue on her clit. Her legs were shaking now as though she would come undone any second.