2.26: Alice's POV

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

"What the fuck was that?" Taylor fumed as soon as Anna exited the recording booth

She shrugged walking straight past her and into the hallway without a word.

"She's a real treat." Hanna joked causing everyone to burst out in laughter except Blair

"She's something." Blair stated crossing her arms

I gently kissed her cheek and smiled at her "Try to let it go for now baby at least it's over."

"It's just getting started." She grumbled

Taylor sighed "I hate to agree with Blair's moody statement but she's right. The tour isn't even close to over and Anna is making it extremely stressful for everyone."

"Why do you even work with her if you all don't like her? It's not like you guys need her." Hanna asked seeming rather curious

Blair shrugged "Its complicated."

"How so?" Hanna questioned

"Too complicated for us to answer that question." Taylor stated seeming irritated by the questioning we were under " We should get going but thank you for having us Hanna, I'm sorry about Anna."

"Don't be, I'm sorry again for running into you and Blair if you ever wanna come back for a proper interview on your own just have Taylor get ahold of me." Hanna smiled

"Thank you I will definetely be in touch about doing a solo interview without that bitch." Blair stated laughing slightly at the end causing us all to give her a look "What?"

Taylor shook her head "Anyway thank you again Hanna."

"Anytime, also I have a question for you that's a bit, um, personal rather than professional." Hanna said seeming nervous

"Ask away." Taylor stated looking over at her

She awkwardly shifted in the balls of her feet while speaking "Would you maybe wanna go out sometime?"

Taylor looked surprised for only a mere second before recovering "Um, sure just text me and we'll figure out a time we can meet up."

"Perfect," Hanna grinned "I'll text you later then."

"I look forward to it, bye Hanna." Taylor smiled before leading us out to the hallway

As soon as the door closed I watched Blair skip over to Taylor and smile "That was cute."

"Shut up right now or I will schedule you events all week that require you and Anna to be attached at the hip." Taylor growled

Blair put her hands up in defeat and waited for me to catch up before whispering "Damn she's defensive."

I laughed causing Taylor to glare at us and we both were silent the rest of the way out of the building.

"How'd it go?" Ben questioned with a goofy grin once we were outside

Taylor sighed not even bothering to respond before climbing into the passenger seat and slamming the door closed.

His face fell as he turned to us "That bad?"

We both nodded before climbing into the backseat with Anna who was staring out the window.

Ben climbed in and turned to us "Where to next?"

"The mall for a meet and greet." Taylor grumbled not bothering to look at him

The car was filled with silence for the drive and it was almost refreshing considering how badly any of us talking had gone so far today. I could tell Blair was stressed but with everyone in the car it was rather hard to comfort her other than putting my arm around her shoulders. Once we arrived I instantly spotted the security that was holding off a rather large crowd.

"Alright we're walking quick and no one is to do much as say one word on the way, are we clear?" Taylor questioned glaring at Anna

We all nodded and she huffed loudly before opening her door and exiting the car.

"What did you do to her?" Ben whispered to Anna

Anna rolled her eyes before opening her door and following Taylor.

"We'll catch you up later Ben." I smiled at him

"Especially about Taylor's new girlfriend." Blair grinned

He smirked as I opened the door "I look forward to hearing the deets."

We both laughed and Taylor glared at us causing Blair to quickly shut the door.

"Let's go." She grumbled

We were led by two men and followed by two more through the crowd of screaming people.

"You two are so cute!" One girl yelled

"Blair please give me your number!" Some guy yelled

Another gurl chimed in loudly "Can I please have your autograph!"

I could feel my heart racing by the time we made it inside and were quickly led into the intersection of four parts of the mall.

"Blair and Alice sit here and Anna you're there." Taylor yelled causing all three of us to hurry to out spots

~Five Hours Later~

"That was exhausting." Blair sighed as she fell back onto the bed

"Agreed." I sighed laying next to her

She rolled onto her side resting her head in her hand so she was looking down at me "We should go on a date."

"I thought you were tired?" I questioned looking back at her

She shrugged "I am but I think it's dumb to let this bullshit stop us from enjoying our time here."

"Okay I'm down for a date if you are." I grinned

"We leave in fifteen minutes." She smiled leaning down at kissing me for a mere second before jumping up

I watched her sway her hips as she headed towards the bathroom "Are you sure you wouldn't rather just fuck me?"

She turned meeting my gaze with a smirk playing on her lips "Tempting but I can always do that afterwords."

She quickly went into the bathroom and shut the door behind herself without another word. I let my head fall back onto the bed trying to get a a grip on my raging hormones. I swear I act like a horny teenager when it comes to her and it makes not being turned on very difficult when she says things like that.